fourteen

Note; this chapter should be more fluffy x

The dress Maddie wears is on the top/side I think it's kinda cute :-)

Luke will obviously have a Range Rover. I'm not using it bc I'm still stuck in 2012 writing (hope I don't offend anyone I'm referring to me writing in 2012) and just because no other cARS EXIST IM USING IT BC HE HAS EXPENSIVE STUFF K IDK IM SORRY

Being with Luke was amazing. ((calm down there cady heron))

I would end up with ten bouquets flowers and five chocolate boxes of the most amazing chocolate ever every week.

The other week Luke had sent me so many bouquets of flowers that the hallway of the apartment had been blocked and I may or may not have been yelled at.

He'd kiss me at the most random times, he'd text me good morning and goodnight along with the words beautiful, gorgeous and princess.

I walked into work and saw Luke on the phone, his muscles tensed and his jaw was clenched tight.

Walking over to him, I held his hand and rubbed it with my thumb to try and calm him down.

"Right, well, I have to check - what? No - no, definitely not. She does not - Mum - Fine." He sighed and hung up.

"Your mum?"

"Yeah - uh listen. You do not have to say yes - "

"Luke bloody hell, spit it out!"

"My parents - well my mum, wants to meet you."

"No. No. No - what if they hate me?" ((im listening to hate your guts by mcbusted thought id inform u all :---) ))

"Please? Mum is eager to find out 'this girl who changed me'. What's she on about? Anyway please? I love you, please?" He pouted his bottom lip out.

And who could say no to that?

"I - I guess. But if they hate me-"

"They will love you." He tilted my chin up and placed a kiss on my lips.

*

"Harry, I can't do this! His parents are all rich and I'm like jeans and band shirts when I'm not at work! What do I do?"

Harry rolled his eyes pausing his Friends DVD, "Madeline Annabella Stevens, you shut up! They will love you! Luke loves you and nothing else matters. Besides who cares? Movies always have those disapproving parents and then the teens have to date secretly and-"

"Whoa calm down there fourteen year old girl!" I hushed him. "Go back to watching Friends. You're no help." I rolled my eyes.

"You're totes welcome babes!" He squealed.

I walked in my room and started packing my clothes. Luke was going to pick me up at 5:30AM since we needed to leave early because his parents leaved a few hours from Sydney.

I packed all the 'fancy' looking dresses I had along with my normal clothes. I wanted to be myself but I also wanted to impress his parents.

After packing and checking three times if I had everything, I finally put my pajamas on and laid down in bed.

My phone vibrated along with a beep signaling that I had gotten a text.

From; Lukey x

Goodnight gorgeous, do not stress about tomorrow okay? Even if they dislike you, which I doubt, they cannot make me leave you. I love you and that's all that matters xx ((i feel like crying bc ill never date luke))