ᴀ x ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ x sʜᴏᴡᴅᴏᴡɴ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Teleporting to Tsezgerra, the group stood in front of his group and his eyes washed over the group with a narrowed gaze.

'So, six of you all together?',The man spoke up.

'Yeah, this is all of us'

Humming slightly, the man slowly rose his hand and snapped his fingers, causing two men to peek out from behind the tree-line, looking towards the group.

'That gives us a total of ten',Tsezgerra stated,'Where do you plan to find the rest?'

Crossing his arms over his chest, the man seemed to puff out his chest as he stared the team down and frowned slightly.

'We're gonna need fifteen total, right?'

'We can use fill-ins for the players. We'll just recruit players who want to return to the real world, but can't'

Humming slightly, Valentine crossed her arms over her chest and stared off as she looked at the ground, biting on her lower lip in thought.

'Which means that winning the contest will be entirely up to us',The man stated,'So, do we have a chance? How strong are our opponents?'

'They're tough but if we can't manage to get eight wins, we can switch members and try again'

Looking around at his men, Tsezgerra hummed slightly and then, glanced back towards the others.

'So whether we can win depends on you guys',Killua stated and hearing this, caused Tsezgerra to turn his way,'We're gonna want to see your Ren first. When we do, we'll decide if we need you'