'Hostage' | Yandere! Nanami x Detective! Reader

Sorry this took so long! I've had a controlled assessment week in school and before the assessment week I tried to write it, but I didn't like it, so I'm rewriting it now! Plus I currently have covid 😈

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THE ACTIONS MENTIONS IM THIS ONE-SHOT. THIS STORY DOES NOT CONDONE ANY OF THE FUTHER MENTIONED ACTIONS:

Warnings for the following:

K!dnapping

Manipulation

2nd person

"3 more people have gone missing in Tokyo. The police have been trying their best to figure out who has done it, but reports say they aren't getting any closer,"

"Arghhh!" You yell in frustration while turning the break room TV off. "Those news people, I swear to god!"

"It's annoying how we have to keep updating them on the fact we have no leads; they should know that if we tell them we get a lead, then they can pry," Misaki, your detective partner, says with a sigh.

"If news agency ask about an update, you must give it to them. It is simply the rules," Rui, the captain, states blankly.

"But captain..." You say in a very whiny voice.

"No, Y/N, now get back to work, your break is over," Rui strides off back to her office.

Nanami p.o.v

I hum happily as a skip down the long driveway to my house. I grab my door keys out of my pocket, ready to open the door.

BANG BANG BANG

I look over to the basement window, that is slightly peeking over a dip of dirt, to see Y/N's childhood friend, one of the few people I have taken hostage, banging on it.

"Ohh, you think banging on the window will make someone hear it, and come rescue you? Ehehehe. Nice try!" I say with a smile. I then proceed to kick against the window, startling her.

I finally step into my house and close the door. I head down to the basement, and then second I open the door, 7 faces looked at me. I don't know their names. I don't want to know their names. I just know what their relationship to Y/N is.