"Apparently Seth can come back to life, huh, how funny," I fake laugh and to make it more believable I hold my knees and throw my head back.

I look weird right now but it seems believable.

"What is she doing?" Elijah appeared out of nowhere.

Can this day get any worse?

"Elijah, didn't you move to England?" Linda spoke more curiously now.

"Linda, hi," he smiles at her and then looks up at the sky. His eyes widen and his head shot back to her, "Wait- oh my God, Linda! Hi!"

I think he just realised who we're talking to.

"Yeah, he moved back," I recover.

"I moved?"

Are they stupid?

"Guys, I think she told Linda something completely different to what actually happened so play along," Seth whispers.

Quite loudly actually.

"Is Lucas and Tobias even buried alive?"

I heard two gasps before I heard their voices.

"Yep,"

"Yeah."

"Totally," I add, holding back the urge to shove her shoulder playfully. And by playfully, I mean so hard she falls to the ground and gets a concussion.

"I got the ingredients, let's go- oh Linda," Lucas comes out of the store with a bag filled with the ingredients. Tobias follows right behind him.

They have horrible timing.

"Oh, will ya look the at the time," I look at the bracelet around my wrist, "We better get going, it's past five,"

"It's only three?" she mumbles, her tone sounding hurt.

Gosh, now I feel bad.

"Do you want to come with us? And not in the dirty way, because I don't come with them, I come with Ze-" I cut myself off. "Anyways, what's your favourite colour?" I change the subject.

"Yellow,"

"Purple,"

"Blue,"

"Your mum," Lyndon's voice now spoke.

Ah, that was who we were forgetting. I knew we forgot somebody, I just didn't know who. Now I just gotta lie to Zeke and tell him I forgot nobody.

We made a bet.

If I forget somebody, we can dress up as dinosaurs and rewatch all the Spiderman and Marvel movies.

If he wins, he said he'll decide later.

Clearly, mine is the better option.

"Ah, Lyndon. Just the guy I wanted to see," I pat his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Linda is here! Don't worry, I got ya back, I didn't hear you say anything mean about her," I whisper and give him a thumbs up.

Linda scoffs and I hear her cursing at me.

Damn, she really doesn't like me.

"Oh my fucking gosh, we'll see you around Linda," Seth smiles at her. She gives him a wink with a small grin.

Waving goodbye at her, she glares at me. Someone peed in her pants.

"Adelia, you really need to learn how to speak to people," Lucas ruffles my hair and I shrug.