"Fine. I'll make one for you," He nods, pressing his lips against my temple. What a baby, can't even make his own account.

"Game?" He asked me when I made him an account and added myself.

"Do you want to rage or do you want to be a copper and criminal?" I ask him.

"Rage."

"Alrighty, let's play speed run. It always gets me so mad," I gag at the thought.

It is my favourite game too though.

He hums and joins me.

"Why do you look good? I look weird," he grumbles and leans over to look at my laptop.

"Because you're a noob. It's okay, you are a cool noob, I like cool noobs," I giggle softly at him getting angry at an avatar.

"I spent so much money on this game, you have no idea," I shake my head.

"I bet I'm better than you," a smirk plasters his lip and I gasp.

"Is that a challenge?"

"No, I change my mind. I can't even fucking walk. I don't know how to play," He was already getting angry.

He dies first go.

"You're horrible at this bud," I wince at how bad he is.

"Oh, shut up," he rolls his eyes, "and don't call me Bud,"

"Mhm. The last one to pass has to buy a pole and then strip,"

I die on purpose.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I nearly broke the friendship bracelet I made for Zeke and I when we first met while baking. It nearly fell into the chocolate mix.

We wanted to bake a chocolate cake or something, but it failed. It was Zeke's fault, duh, because he doesn't know how to cook. Unlike me, I'm a professional. I wonder if Zeke ever gets jealous of my many talents. The talents that he doesn't have.

Zeke bought me flowers but my dad found them and asked about them. I pranked dad that it was my secret admirer but then he called Zeke, Zeke called me and then we all had a small fight about who the guy is.

Zeke's really stupid for not remembering that they were his flowers. Idiot he is.

"Hi!" A voice spoke from behind me, and I couldn't help but find it so oddly familiar. Ignoring what my brain tells me, I turn around.

"Hey," my eyes widen, "ooh, Lingerie, I mean Linda,"

A forced smile makes its way onto her lips, "How's Zeke? He isn't answering my texts," yeah because he blocked you. "Oh, and how are the others?"

"Zeke's great. Seth's dead, I buried Lucas and Tobias together because they were annoying and Elijah moved to England,"

Her mouth hangs open slightly and she slowly nods, "Oh,"

I bite my lip to hold in that evil laugh that was willing to escape. I'm so smart, and a great actress that she even believed me.

"Adelia! Let's go!" My eyes widen. Darn.

"Seth?" Linda tilts her head and observes the figure.

"Ahh! Linda," he recovered by saying her name calmly like he totally just didn't yell like a girl. He walked towards the both of us awkwardly.

This is some fun shick.

Shickhead.

Laughing in my head.