32.0

Author: ProphecyScribbler (it wouldn't let me @ them again 😑)Personal Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Crying?: Of laughter

Personal Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Crying?: Of laughter

"Alya is very excited. She's excited because her two favorite ships have just been confirmed: LadyNoir and Adrienette. She got photographic evidence of Ladybug and Cat Noir's relationship and Marinette and Adrien are finally dating! But what happens when she goes into her best friend's room one day and finds Marinette making out with the famous Cat Noir? How will she react to her best friend and one of Paris's superheroes cheating on their boyfriend/girlfriend? Or, what she thinks is cheating anyway"

-----

I loved it. This was very cute reminds me of another fanfic I read. This can be taken as a sequel to another book this author made but also can be read as a stand alone. (I read it as a stand alone despite reading the first book) Alya was hilarious and I love the dialogue especially. :))

-----

I am currently reading 2 different trilogy's so that gonna take a while I wanna read all the books before I recommend them you know? But I'll try to keep reading some smaller ones to recommend for you guys. Thanks for staying. Read some fanfic, drink some water, and have a nice day.

-Ray