pork rinds

it's later on in the evening now, me and kai decided to go grocery shopping, in this world it's so fun to go shopping because nobody is there and you can pick up anything you want whenever you want, it's one of the only good aspects here. i'm sitting in the shopping cart while kai is pushing it around. "pork rinds" he calls out pointing,at the end of the shelf as we're turning a corner. "gross as always" i say bouncing them off of him and into the cart.

we've pretty much memorised every item in this store so getting what we need is pretty efficient, of course that doesn't include how kai is currently trying to ride two skateboards at once, one on each foot.he surprisingly stays on them just long enough for him to boast "hah you see (y/n) im a man of many talents" he says seconds before he goes crashing into a shelf and a bunch of shit falls down onto him.

hilariously enough he crashes directly into the condom isle leaving him surrounded by condoms, lubes and all other products that have given me the most perfect opportunity to joke about. he sits up and groans with his legs out straight,his hands beside him on each side and his head tilted back trying to shake off either pain or the embarrassment.
i walk over to him and bend down to pick up a box of extra small condoms. "damn you didn't need to trash the whole isle just to find your size my love" i joke whilst i'm on my knees infront of him looking teasingly into his eyes.

he laughs while tracing his eyes down my body, i'm wearing a long sleeve vneck with skinny jeans and my hair is let loose. luckily from the position i was sitting in my boobs looked great, he paused for a second and immediately looked away from his short daze. i don't know what exactly came over me but i could feel the tension from him too. this is wrong.i quickly get up and walk off with the cart to get the rest of the stuff that we needed. kai is still sitting there looking flushed. oh god why did i think of him like that, i mean it's bound to happen in a world like this right? it's probably just intrusive thoughts. what am i doing.