Another Once Upon A Time

They were in one another’s arms before the teepee flaps finished falling shut, colliding together like a force of nature, hungry for this moment again. Cloud Chief could not control himself, seeking those lips, kissing, nipping, plunging his starving tongue deeply, possessively. Rabbit met him in full frenzy, returning each parry with one of his own, equally forceful. The tension of weeks consumed them, and they thought of nothing else, tearing off their buckskins, hands gripping and sliding across these new bodies, not even taking time to notice the differences since the last time they had come together. It did not matter. They were who they were. All of their pasts came crashing together in this new life; the unexplored territories making the well-traveled ones take a backseat to this new love, this new innocence, this so new passion.

They pulled their heads back to look into their blazing eyes, silver and gold shining brightly. Rabbit reached down beside the buffalo robes and grabbed a tiny bowl that held a thick ointment that smelled like wild roses.

“You will need to use this. It is a new body and a virginial one. If memory serves, you are rather mighty in that area.”
He glanced down and his eyes widened. His hand slid below,  automatically encircling Cloud Chief’s girth.

He gave a deep and throaty chuckle.

“Some things never change.”

“You talk too much sometimes.”

“It’s a habit of mine. And I am no good at this when a Silent Spell is applied to me. Just a warning…”

Cloud Chief laughed. Then dove in, attacking the long, slender neck, bared and offered to him. He left a vivid trail along the rich red copper skin, down the breastplate, the defined chest, to the stomach, until he was suddenly pushed down by Rabbit. Rabbit loomed above the stronger man, eyes narrowing as he raked them across his husband’s body. He never hesitated. He engulfed Cloud Chief in one movement, forcing a scream that would have roused the village if not for the Quiet spell already in place. Cloud Chief grabbed Rabbit’s hair as his rear rose to meet the ravenous throat of his partner, scarcely breathing, almost paralyzed in ecstasy. It was beyond his expectations.

He lay like that until his nature took over, and he flipped Rabbit over and bent him forward. He gazed at the smooth, gently curving cheeks and caressed them reverently as Rabbit moaned deep within his chest. Cloud Chief reach for the gel and began to apply it to the tight opening between, and Rabbit’s tone became higher, more desperate, a mewling sound that hit the warrior’s heart hard. He moved his fingers in and out, over and over again, and Rabbit could take it no longer.

”Please…please take me. I am yours, only yours. No other has had me before. No other will ever have me. Lan Zhan, Cloud Chief, please…”

Cloud Chief obeyed the pleas from his lover as he spurred him on. There was a muffled scream as he fully sheathed himself inside of Rabbit Who Plays Flute, and he paused, afraid he had injured the man below him.

“NO! Do not stop. Do not! I am fine. Harder. Harder.”

Cloud Chief grabbed more ointment and spread it liberally on his hands,  then reached around Rabbit, feeling until he found his hardened member. He began to stroke him as Rabbit screamed in delight and he drove in deeper than before. He felt transported as he rode him, straining to maintain this pleasure for as long as possible. Not even that, he wanted it to last forever. He loved every tremor that he drew from the younger man, every moan and the jerking between his palms. This was his Wei Ying, his Rabbit, and all those others in between. It was eternal and universal, a bond that was unbreakable.

All too quickly (no matter the length of time, it was always over too quickly) Rabbit began to spasm beneath him and his own cock responded. They came together, screaming all of their names, even ones almost forgotten, in an orgasmic celebration of a millennium together. Fresh and new, blending with the comfort of deep and ancient love.

Rabbit opened his dazed eyes only to see his lover’s cheeks wet with tears.

“My Husband!” He spoke in a panic and sat up. “What is wrong? Why are you crying? Why are you sad?”

Cloud Chief shook his head and hid his face in Rabbit’s lap. “Not sad. Not sad. Happy.”

Rabbit heard a choked sob, and he stroked the dark head lovingly. “Don’t cry. Please don’t cry. Remember? I can stand anything, but not when you cry.”

There was a slight nod. “It is hard to explain..”

Rabbit raised cloud Chief up and began to wipe away the tears. “Try, please?”

“I am used to this. The births, the lives, the deaths. The times in between. Forced to rest in nothingness. But when I sleep between lives…I miss you. I need you…I yearn for you. It is agony until I begin to search for you again.

And when we come together, and this first time happens again, it is all I can bear. My heart explodes.”

He was turned red as he spoke words he had never dared to try and find before and he tried to pull away. Rabbit placed his hands on both sides of Cloud Chief’s face. He kissed his forehead below the Cloud Recesses slide, he kissed his eyelids, then kissed that full and irresistible mouth.

“I love you. Nobody has ever said anything so beautiful to me before. To be treasured like this, to realize that even our deepest sleep does not ease your feelings to that extent, is a gift and a blessing. To have a great man such as you love me like that…I am honored and humbled. I adore you with all of my heart and soul.”

They lay under the thick buffalo robes, wrapped in each other’s embrace. Their home was warm and snug, and they quietly watched the stars revolve through the opening at the top of the teepee. They lay like that for a long time until…

“Cloud Chief. Do you think we can go another round? Please?”

To his surprise, he was answered by a very light snore. He could not believe his ears. Usually, one wiggle and his husband was ready.

“Lan Zhan? Did you hear me?”

Another snore.

Rabbit suddenly felt very insulted. One time? Was he losing his irresistibility?

“Humph! Does he still have to adhere to that stupid Lan curfew?”

“You are as insatiable as ever!” said a deep voice, and Rabbit whirled around to face glowing golden eyes.

“Lan Zhan, I thought you were asleep!”

“Joke.”

“You have a strange sense of humor, you know.”

“How dare you cast aspersions on the sacred Lan Nightly Curfew.”

“Well, I don’t think much of the other 2,999 Rules either!”

“That sort of thinking should be severely punished.”

“Really? You and what army.?”

“I don’t need an army when I have this…!”

“Oh, Lan Zhan. Cloud Chief. You…you would not dare!”

The big cat with golden eyes stared at the little Rabbit and licked his lips…then pounced, as the Rabbit squealed with delight.