First Mount !! Evolving a Bronze Tiered Monster !

Start from the beginning

...

(BACK TO VONTÈ)

( DAMN ! I thought I was going to win lol. Grandpa Klemu is an very extremely skilled blacksmith after all  - but that doesn't mean I'll keep losing forever !  Lily is practically drooling looking at the sword and if you look closely enough - you'll see all 10 of her fingers slightly shaking as if being pressured to remain innocent from snatching something )

- I just shake my head wryly and with my calm expression & bright smile: I walk towards her and slowly extend both my arms as the sword is lying across my hands: she grabs it very carefully away from me while having stars in her eyes ! Slowly unsheathing it - you'll see an light jade green golden colored double edge blade rising out of an freezing cold interior while small wisps of lightning happily dances about ! Once it was fully out of the scabbard: an 3 foot long light jade green golden blade with wisp of lightning dancing about was being held in her right hand - while the left is holding the scabbard truly looking like a Divine Angel heading for war !

- As I'm lost in space yet again admiring her beautiful appearance and aura .. I failed to hear the muffled teasing like laughter behind me because the same Angel I'm daydreaming about, suddenly uses two of her tails to hold the sword firmly and tosses herself into my embrace with a very firm hug while pressing her face harder into my chest as if too get a clear deeper look into my soul ... I wrap one arm around her back to hold her and use the free hand to stroke her soft silky hair to show my affection back .. As we're enjoying the embrace of each other and lost inside our own worlds ... A few * loud whistles and rooting noises * later ... which brought me back to UTOPRIME reluctantly...

- I then grab Lily's hand, summon out my wings ( which greatly shocks the **** out of her initially .. but then quickly gets use to it, while the hearts in her eyes grows bigger ) and fly away a couple miles from the cave while princess carrying her the whole way ! ( after all this secluded cave that's inside a very small fissure of the core mountain is bigger than two nfl stadiums combined so there's plenty of places to explore ! )

...

* somewhere in the skies of the cave you can see two humanoid figures flying peacefully conversating with bright smiles .. one with white wings and the other with wings thats sparkling in the sun rays * 

...

•Lily : " I didn't know you also had wings Vontè ! That's so cool and also looks good on you ! Hehe .. "

•Vontè: " Thanks Lily ! It's an innate skill I've received for my upgraded cultivation stage ! Speaking of which .. CONGRATS ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENT OF CULTIVATING TO DEMIGOD RANK !!! ( I give her two thumbs up and start acrobatically flying around her while after a few rounds of moves she also tags along happily ... )

...

- While having acrobatic vibes high in the skies with Lily, we pass over a part of the dense forestry area of the cave that's abundant with pure densely packed nature elements and very tall trees , so we chose to swoop down in order to rest and enjoy the very beautiful view ... -

-  Tree tops that reaches as far you can see from the bottom, very healthy green grass with a large variety of flora scattered all over, elegant sunlight blankets forming through the tree tops providing a very portrait like cinematic view, fresh winds providing an calm feeling and the sound of water splashing in a distance bringing a peaceful calm state of mind ... My • treasure ping • is not going off which means I'm not in the 10 ft radius of treasure ... Currently Me & Lily are spreading our senses outwards to sense other life or potential threats ...  But nothing thats a threat to us are around this area ... Instead i might have found my first mount ! But it seems to be very weak and injured, so I weave through the trees with finesse and quickness as I approach my target .. After about 5 minutes I arrive to the specific area with Lily two steps behind me ..