Chapter 3

You entered your home alongside Stu and plopped on the couch, finally able to relax. "Y/n, I'm going out, won't be gone for too long, He winked. "So if you'll be gutted like a-" "Shut up, I get it, You respond, jokingly.

He closed the door behind him as he left. The house was so peaceful, and as usual, your parents left a note saying they would be gone or something like that. You had Stu, so technically you weren't alone. 

You turned on the TV, hoping some scary movie was on, but then again, after Casey's murder, it didn't feel right to watch one. You found some lame cartoons to watch because what was the point?

You sighed, hoping you could do something new for once. Everyday when you came home it was the same. Stu and Billy sitting on the couch, watching some horror movie and drinking alcohol, while also being dicks. 

You didn't feel like going out either, since everything that was going on. Tatum was probably out making out with Stu now, you didn't really know. Suddenly, the phone rang and you answered. 

"Hello?"

"Hey honey, It's Mom and Dad. How are you right now?"

"Good, Why did you call?"

"We just wanted to check up on you and Stuart, is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Um, When are you guys getting home?"

"Pretty Late, Y/N. You know how work is, also we're going to be gone for a while for work."

You sighed, of course they were going to be back when you were asleep, it had always been like that. 

"oh okay, love you."

"love you too, sweetheart."

The call ended and you sighed, grabbing the tub of ice cream and scooping some in a bowl. By now, you did this after school a lot, it was sort of a routine for you. Stu normally was home as well, but you guessed he had plans today. 

Weird, you would know if your friend group had plans, everyone stuck together. You brushed it off, could just be Stu and Billy having a blast, whatever they were doing. You began eating your ice cream and put in a rom-com, cliché but better than a horror movie right now.

For some reason, you had the feeling of being watched, and no, it wasn't a new feeling strangely enough. It was just now you got it, never before. You bit your lower lip nervously, avoiding the feeling and continuing to watch the movie. 

Act natural, You thought. You guessed Gale Weathers, that annoying reporter, was getting a kick out of Casey's death, she was a bitch, and a cold-blooded one too. Not seeming to care how disrespectful she was.

Unexpectedly, the phone rang again. You assumed it was your parents, but they just called you. "Hey, You answered.

"Y/N, it's Tatum."

"What's up, Tate?"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to sleepover at my place this weekend, Sid's going to be there too."

"Why not? My parents trust you."

"Great! See you then!"

You were glad it was almost the weekend, otherwise you would have said no for sure, but Tatum was your best friend. After that phone call ended, you decided to keep doing what you were doing. 

You heard a meow and saw your cat, Buttercup, come onto the sofa with you. "Hey there buddy, You said, petting his head. sometimes, randy would tease you about being a cat lover but who cared?