Chapter 22

A/N kinda lost motivation to write but um... here you go!
Btw this has not been revised so grammar mistakes sorry!

All that Y/N needed to do was distract UA and the heroes. Quite an easy task since everyone had eyes on them, in case Y/N did something bad.

So occasionally Y/N would pull a little prank that means no harm once in a while to keep everyone on their toes. Or during training, they would purposely damage something so the staff would have to fix it again.

Rumors were always the talk of the school. "Y/N nearly killed a classmate during training on purpose" One would say. At this point, no one was phased by it.

-----------------

"Hey what's up?" I say answering a call from Dabi

"The shipment came early so our plan has moved forward" He announced

"That's good, the faster we finish it, the faster we will have our long awaited victory" I grinned

"We're gonna put the gas bombs all over town in the following days make sure you distract whoever's on patrol" Dabi warned me

The gas bombs were designed from a doctor who studies quirks. Like where they came from, how different types form and most importantly how to remove them. He worked two lives, one as a trusted doctor and the other life as a villain helping the League on destroying everyone's quirks. We all knew that the bombs would also take our quirks away. Really our goal was to make society equal. Most heroes like their quirk because either they had good control over it or it would harm anyone. They also liked playing the role of the "good guy". But lets face it no one in this world is innocent. The heroes cover their mistakes by hiding it from the press or making up for it. They don't know what the reality is for either quirkless people who can do nothing with their lives because society isn't built for them. And people like me, who's quirk could be used for both but in all honestly it does more harm then good, or people like Shigaraki. Who's quirk only hurts, it ruins their lives, emotionally and physically damages them.

Needing to know who was on patrol in town for this week, I needed to go to someone who would know. Obviously I wouldn't go to an actual hero, it would raise suspicion. I already knew that it wasn't going to be Mt Lady since she was on patrol yesterday. It would certainly not be All Might because well he can't be very heroic anymore...

——————
Needing a snack I head down to the shared kitchen. Everyone afraid to touch my stuff so I dont have to worry about all my food being eaten by someone else.

Grabbing a monster and some left overs from the previous day. I sat at the island. The kitchen is opened to the living room. Kirishima and Denki were playing some sort of video game. Mina sat on the couch scrolling on her phone and Bakugou yelling at the boys to play better and that they suck.

Zoning out into my own thoughts, I was thinking of multiple things at once. Mostly about Izuku's date. Even though im not romantically attracted to him or anything it would be a nice pass time hanging out with someone who actually cared about my well being.

"Hey" A deep voice said, I now went back to paying attention to reality. It was Tokoyami.

"Um hey" I answered back its been a while since someone actually started a conversation with me.

"You kept staring at you food like you had no idea what it was" He pointed out

"Was I? I didnt even realize" I fake laugh out of embarrassment. That's when it came to me Tokoyami might know who's patrolling this week.

"Hey do you know who's patrolling this week?" I asked him

"Well Hawks said he has Thursday and that he was sad that his best buddy Endeavor was on Wednesday because they wouldn't be patrolling together" He responded then continued "why'd you ask?"