Chapter 8

(First person pov)

I woke up from my slumber. Last night's memories started to come back again. Did I feel bad for the people I killed not one bit. I didn't feel any pity towards them. I didn't care if they had a family, friends people who they loved.

I walked in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I could hear the radio playing news. But I didn't pay attention until I heard
"Breaking news: 4 people found dead this morning, autopsy says they were murdered last night. There was no trace of the murderer, be careful and now off too you."

I smiled knowing there was no chance of me getting caught. Obviously there would be more heroes on patrol near that area. So if I planned to go kill again I would have to change places.

"Was that you Y/N?" Toga asked cheerfully. I look at her with a confused look not knowing if she was talking about the murderer's or something else. "You know the 4 dead people?" She asked again. "Oh yeah that was me." I replied nonchalantly. Toga then giggled and gave me a hug which meant that she was happy about my accomplishment.

"Congrats kid you didn't get caught" Dabi congratulated me as he grabbed a drink from the fridge. My closet friends where happy about my new killings but someone who wasn't was Shigaraki. Early in the morning he came in my room yelling " YOU COULD OF MESSED UP MY PLAN" "But I didn't" I told him. He left in anger.

Laughing about that memory I decided to go out for a stroll. I had nothing else to do anyways.

Finding a nice trail in a park with gardens I walked. I couldn't get caught since no one was aware of my disappearance and my villain path.

As I was walking I could hear the faint sound of a guitar being played. The more I walked the song became louder. Soon a figure appeared I recognized that person it was Jirou.

We were best-friends. I think. We spent lunch, studied and hung out together. I tried to ignore her since she betrayed my trust. "Y/N is that you" the sound of her guitar stopped as she spoke. I stopped in my tracks. "How have you been, I heard you transferred schools" She told me. "I transferred school's?" I asked curiously "Yeah thats what bakugou and All Might told us" She responded. "I got to go" I said then ran.

Once I got back to the base I went to my room and started throwing stuff all over the place in anger " I CANT BELIEVE THAT SHIT HEAD TOLD EVERYONE I TRANSFERRED SCHOOL THAT LITTLE FUCK WILL GET IT ONCE I GET FACED TO FACE WITH THAT DICK!?" I screamed. I was just as angry with All Might but I couldn't do anything about him since Shigaraki so called 'claimed' him.

"Kid are you ok?" Dabi came in probably hearing all the sound. "That Pomeranian fuck told everyone I exchanged schools when he got saved, he knew of my disappearance but didn't do shit about" I told him. "Good thing you joined us so you can finally the revenge you desperately deserve" he told me to try and calm me down. "You're right" I said. "I'm always right" he laughed.