Chapter 15

Ha nice

    It was the following day around 2 in the afternoon

    It was the following day around 2 in the afternoon. I was laying in bed reading a book. The place was silent nothing was going on at the moment. It was sunny outside. I took the luxury to open the window to let the air and sun in. I am usually not aloud to do so since if anyone saw that the place wasn't actually abandoned they would investigate and rat us out.

Sakura season finally came. It was my favourite season, seeing all the colourful trees. Something about the ambiance was more relaxing. More people where outside, life seemed more happy.

I finished one of my chapters and closed my book. I got out of my room for some socializing.

"Y/N!" A high pitched voice said.
"Hm?" I responded
"Wanna go out, I heard one of the retired villains opened a coffee shop, we can even go without our disguises on too" Toga beamed
"That sounds relaxing"

We headed toward the small building. It was weird where it was located. It was placed in the middle of a little town for tourists the visit. The place was decorated nicely and themed for the season.

"Hi Toga" the girl across the counter said as she greeted her.
"Hi Yui, how long has it been" Toga jumped over the counter and hugged her. They seemed like close friends.
"Who is this" Yui said as she started playing with my hair. She had wore light blue jeans pared with a black cuffed t-shirt with the company names. She had silver with black tints coloured hair which reached pass her waist. Her eyes were green, they looked like they could see right through your soul.
While I examined the girl Toga responded to Yui's question.
"Yk the person I was talking about the other day, thats them, their name is Y/N"
"They are very pretty" Yui complimented me then bopped my nose.
"Anyways what can I get you guys" Yui said returning to her job.
"I'll have a ramune, the purple bottle" Toga ordered
"I would have an Iced matcha please" I spoke
"Alright, the orders on the house"Yui said as she went to go get the drinks.
"Here ya go" Yui gave us the drinks and wore a big happy smile.

We went to the table and sat down.
"It looks so good" Toga said as she practically drooled.
"It smells nice too" I added

We finished our drinks and went outside for a stroll in the town. Earlier today Toga told me that most of the villains or their allies live spend their time here so we were free to do whatever we want.
"Ooo look at that shop" Toga said pointing and jumping like a little child.
"We should go check it out" I told her. As we headed towards the store, the items near the window where very nice. They had shirts and shoes displayed.

We finally entered the shop. Candles were lit, crystals were layed on counters. It was aesthetically pleasing. I bought three crystals along with a beige graphic-T. Toga bought some weird stuff, but we don't judge in this household.

It was starting to get dark outside, lanterns were starting to appear, Toga and I decided to walk around for a bit. Toga wanted to check out the plant shop so we parted and planned to meet by a street light in about 15 or so minutes.

The air was refreshing. I always liked the night temperature it was relaxing and calming. I was walking along side the classic Japanese restaurant. Then I saw a dueled coloured hair boy coming out the door right in front of me. That boy was also known as Shoto Todoroki. Trying to avoid him, he caught a glimpse of my eyes and froze.

"Y/N is that you" Todoroki said with an more serious tone. I had to stop moving or else he would be following me, since I am now a villain and he is the son of the top 1 hero.

"Do you need anything"I said i didn't want to be bothered by anyone at the moment.
"That stunt you pulled around a month ago disgusting" Todoroki told me probably expecting me to feel slightly guilty. My face turned to a bored look.
"You hurt so many of your friends" He spoke to me with a hurt tone.

Todoroki and I were somewhat close. We were both antisocial and we hung out at lunch together to keep each other company. We didn't speak much. We could've been very good friends if he didn't ignore me once he found, Midoriya. That's when I started to hang out with Jirou, Momo and the others.

"Why are you here anyways.. you never leave the house for fun" I asked him curious of why he would be in a villain infested area.
"I heard there was a good soba here so I decided to go check it out myself." He spoke very clearly.

I got bored of the situation and starting to leave.
"Wait" Todoroki suddenly said.
"Yes?" I spoke with a hint of annoyence.
"Why did you become a villain" He asked me.
That caught me by surprise I thought he would say that he called his father to do something with the villain infestation.
"I figured out that, being a villain is better then being a hero... let me reword that, heroes would sacrifice a person to save the world, but a villain would do anything to save a person. In my eyes a villain is the better choice, having more freedom and decisions in life." I said with a smile saying that I had not remorse for what I have done.  Todoroki looked disappointed and turned his back and walked away with his final words "They miss you"

I didn't care of they missed me or not. I was finally happy. I know that I became selfish and not worrying about what would happen to the others. But sometimes being selfish is better then being selfless.
-
I returned to the meeting spot, Toga held a lot of plants and looked like she was struggling.
"Do you need help" I said laughing.
"Yes please" Toga said trying her best to not drop any. I took three of them and then we left to go back home.

Readers guess who finally wrote a chapter with 1000+ words
.
.
.
ME