Chapter 19

Remember the a/n from the last chapter well screw that, i cant stick to one idea. Im sorry it took forever to upload. Also if you see me in comment sections in other fanfics ignore that :).

ALSO: there was a giant time skip because i didnt want to fill it in since its was gonna be very boring.

The new school year was arriving, I don't know why thats important information for someone who dropped it and pulled a Harley Quinn, which means i changed carrier paths. (Please understand that reference)

That means everyone who were in 1A are now in 2A, wow cool. That was sarcastic because I dont think that matters.

The LOV is going to have a meeting very soon, so most of the absent members will finally appear so we can move our next chess piece. What I mean by very soon is like in 30 minutes. I wasn't sure what we were going to discuss in this 'very important' meeting.

I got dressed in my villain suit since that the dress code. Then started to walk to another room in the base. Yes an empty walk-in closet was our meeting room.

I open the doors, and take a seat on the foldable chair. We were on a budget.

"Now that Y/N is finally here we can start" Shigaraki announced

He pulled out a package of sheets of paper,

" so we are here to discuss.... You know what fuck these papers" He threw the papers up in the air. He gave up on reading. 

"Long story short, Y/N you are going back to UA" Shigaraki said.

I felt everyones eyes turn to me. Shit, now im the center of attention.

"Um, why?" I asked, its like they completely forgot that I'm a felon.

"We, well some of us thought that you should go back because you could give us information of the in the making heroes." He finished

"Did you forget that if i go back they will send me to jail, I can't just go back like I've been there the whole time and done nothing wrong" I added

"No shit, thats why you'll manipulate everyone into thinking it was just a phase and that you're still a goody two shoes." Shigaraki said to clarify some things.

It started to feel like instead of a meeting, it kinda felt like a discussion with two people and a crowd.

"So um why are we here if you only talking to and about Y/N" A random villain added.

"Oh yeah, you guys" Shigaraki said while scratching his neck.

He continued talking. "Um well make you guys make double the crime and shit so it will create a distraction to the pro's"

A bunch of sighs were heard.

" I think I have a way to make that work" I said

"Well get to it" Shigaraki said a bit pissed off

I left the 'meeting room', they talked about other stuff but it was irrelevant to me so I didn't miss out on anything.

————————————————————-

I opened my phone and went to my contacts. Bingo, Uraraka's number. I obviously didn't call her since calls can be tracked. I also used a burner phone. I texted her.

Uraraka

Tomorrow 2:45 pm 1234 street st
Read 7:13 pm

Huh?! Who is this
Read 7:49 pm

Y/N.
Read 7:49pm