Chapter 3

(third person pov)
Training

"Do you think, they completed their task?" Kurogiri asked Shigaraki. "Yes, they are quite smart and powerfull" He replied. As Shigaraki finished his sentence Toga and Y/N entered the building. "Y/N is gonna be a great addition to the league" Toga said in a very happy tone.

"We should probably start training Y/N , if we start now we will have more time to plan a new attack or a plan" Shigaraki announced. "Since Y/N and I both have a quirk related to blood I could train with them" Toga spoke.

Y/N and Toga headed towards an empty room. "I could practice my quirk on you, then you can practice your quirk on me." Y/N proposed. "That would be a great idea, we can both get stronger deflecting each others quirks." Toga responded.

They both agreed on Y/N to start first. They started by extending their arm and face their hand towards Toga. Y/N started gaining control on Toga's body and started controlling her movements. As Y/N did what they do best, the blood loving girl tried to move on her own but was stiff as a stone. Toga was then tossed around by Y/N.

After a while, Y/N's turn was finished it was now Toga's. Toga prepared her needles and started the launch them towards her opponent. Y/N easily started to deflect the needles., since they were oddly flexible. However, when Y/N stopped for not even a second to try and catch a breath one of toga's needles stabbed their shoulder. A little scream came out of Y/N's mouth. It wasn't very painful but it caught them by surprise. When Toga realized that she hit her target she stopped and said "Wow, you did better then I thought you would."