Hide and seek

Bakugou is four in this one shot

Mitsuki pov
Katsuki and I were at the mall shopping for some clothes until he decided to hide "where are you ,you sneaky little gremlin" I chuckled.

I heard faint giggles as I followed the sound, I walked around for a little while until I saw little feet peaking under a rack of clothes.

"Hmm where's my baby I can't seem to find him" I said as I wondered around the clothing racks ,he giggled and I quickly pushed the clothes away and picked katsuki up making him laugh.

"Found you!!" I yelled he laughed as he held onto me "m-mommy hehe" he laughed ,I kissed his cheek then placed him back on his feet.

"Heyyyyy" he whined as he made grabby hands towards me with a little pout on his face "what's wrong?" I asked he stomped his foot lightly "up!" I chuckled at his antics and picked him up.

"Looks like I have a little baby today huh?" I lightly bounced him on my hip as I kept looking through the racks of clothing "nu uh I'm big! I'm even bigger than you!!" He yelled I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ok mr.big man" he giggled.

After a couple of minutes I had a huge stack of clothes and a bored katsuki  whining on the floor "mommy I wanna go home!!" He yelled "get up katsuki the floor's dirty and just a couple more minutes"

He got up with an angry pout "can we play hide and seek?" He asked as he twirled around looking at the ceiling I didn't answer him, he stopped "please" he said I smiled and nodded.

He quickly ran to find a hiding spot as I continued my shopping.

Bakugou pov
It's been a couple of minutes and I'm starting to get bored, mommy never takes this long to find me.

As I kept on waiting i started to get scared 'what if she forgot about me'
'What if she doesn't want me anymore'
'W-what if she already went!!!'

I quickly got out of my hiding place and went back where mommy was looking at ,but she wasn't there. I started to panic as I looked around the place 'oh! She must be on the other side of the store' I thought.

As I was walking to the other side a big scary man was in the way talking to a really pretty lady ,I couldn't walk  around them or go through them they were in the way!

I huffed as I tried to get there attention ,but the man was getting touchy with the lady "excuse me" I said politely they didn't listen "excuse me!" I said louder ,but then the man started kissing her.

I quickly covered my eyes and ran out of the store 'I-I'm pretty sure she's already out and in the food court!" I thought trying to calm down.

As I started walking towards the food court I felt everyone staring at me I didn't like it at all!

So I started running to the food court and of course that didn't go well cause I hit my leg on a stupid fake plant! I whimpered as I rubbed my leg to make sure it's ok it was a bit red ,but it doesn't look to bad.

I got up slowly and walked to the food court where I started searching for mommy ,b-but I couldn't find her!!!

I started to panic as tears started to well up in my eyes ,my leg hurt and I'm lost I just want to go home I just want mommy!!!

I started crying and no one I mean NO ONE was helping!! They just stared at me not even bothering to help!!

I then felt soft arms hugging me I looked up and it was mommy!! "M-mommy!!!" I cried as I hugged her tightly "oh baby it's ok your ok I'm right here" she rubbed my back, I kept on crying into her chest.

Mitsuki pov
I gently picked him up cradling him in my arms as he cried "oh honey I'm so sorry" i gently rocked him  "m-mommy owwie" he whimpered as he pointed at his leg it was red but not swollen thankfully "huh!? What happened?"

"I-I-I was running and*gulp* and I hit it with *sniff* plant" he explained as he tried to wipe his tears "oh my poor baby" I gently kissed his leg "let's go home ok?" He nodded and hugged me closely.

Once we went home he wouldn't let me go it was adorable.

I gave him a bath and dressed him into his pyjamas and tried to convince him to sleep in his bed ,but he of course didn't want to ,so he slept with me and masuro.

An adorable one shot that had zero planning yay :D