Class 1-a's baby pt2

Bakugou pov
I'm not a big fan of horror movies but I didn't want to ruin tonight because everyone seemed really excited on watching this movie so I just have to suck it up and stop acting like a pussy.

We all got dressed in our pyjamas as they all sat down I quietly snuck my dog plushy hero so no one can see him I sat down beside Ice hot and he covered me in a blanket I put my arms under it and started snuggling with hero while laying my head on ice hot as the movie started.

I was doing surprisingly good but but then someone decided to turn off the lights and when they did that everything seemed scary I kept looking around making sure there weren't any monsters or villains and each jumps scare felt like they were going to come out of the tv I kept flinching and backing away i tried my best to not cry but honestly right now that was kinda impossible I clutched hero tightly and dough my face in him starting to cry softly.

After what felt like forever the movie ended I quickly wiped my tears and hid hero under my blanket "okay that is enough everyone please get ready for bed and don't forget to brush your teeth" lida said while chopping the air we all went to the bathroom and went back to the common room and got into our sleeping bags I took hero and snuggled in him trying to forget the movie they turned off the lights so it was completely dark .
That was the last straw I started whimpering but no one could here me because of the stupid loud fan after awhile of crying I fell asleep.

Time skip~

I woke up crying and panicking tears streaming down my face I was all sweaty they alll finally woke up "kachan what's wrong?"deku said while hugging me and patting my back "n..nightmare"I said stuttering a bit they all looked at me then rushed over and engulfed me in a hug "oh baby don't worry we're here is it because of the movie we watched?" Shoto said I just nodded after a while I calmed down "h..hewo(hero)"I said while making grabby hand at it they gave it to me and I started snuggling it "hey how about we go make some breakfast how does that sound" lida said while picking me up and placing me on his hip "mhm" I said while snuggling into his chest .

The rest of the day was spent with them spoiling me like crazy they didn't even let me walk on my own they insisted on carrying me but I didn't mind cause like how other people say it I'm class 1-A's baby brother and I'm proud to be that.

Finally done with this one shot thank you for reading my book bye 🥰