Calm down! Pt.2

Bakugou pov
Fuckin perfect! This bitch keeps on picking on me for some shitty reason "hey Bakuhoe how about you put those hips for good use huh!" He laughed as he swung his hips in a teasing way.

I growled "fuck off idiot!" He's from class B just transferred here and a big pain in the ass "or what? your gonna snitch on me!" He laughed as he came closer to me and poked my forehead "pff- shorty" i growled grabbing his arm and shoving it in his face.

"Don't fuckin touch me!" The bell rang I quickly started wal-no running to class cause I was clearly late ,when I got their aizawa was still asleep so I got saved from a lecture but that didn't stop four eyes though.

"Bakugou why where you late?" He surprisingly didn't yell this time, it confused me ,but nonetheless I'm glad he didn't ,cause I'm in the mood to punch an idiot that I don't even know his shitty name.

"Got distracted by some extra" I sat down looking at the window "I'm proud of you for making new friends ,but please refrain from getting distracted we need our full concentration at all times" I looked at his with a weird glare "thanks?" I said rolling my eyes and looking back at the window.

Time skip~

At lunch time I was sitting with the bakusquad as always ,but then that asshole showed up " hey Bakuhoe whatcha eatin?" He said in a sing song tune ,he sat down beside me and leaned on my shoulder.

"Uggghh fuck off!!" I yelled which earned a few concerned looks from my squad but also some glares "bakugou be nice!" Raccoon eats yelled slamming her fist on the table "yeah be nice Bakubaby I'm not gonna hurt you!" He smiled.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled kiri smacked the back of my head "bakubro stop being a brat he's being nice to you" he glared at me ,i huffed.

That asshole giggled I sighed and decided to at least get to know the guy "what's your name idiot?" I pushed his head away from my shoulder folding my arms "issa ishtiaq" he smiled ,huh his family must be religious.

I hummed "issa means Jesus in Arabic and ishtiaq means longing or craving....an odd name" he looked shocked but nodded with a smile " good boy" he whispered in my ear  as I felt him place something in my pocket.

He  got up and left "woah bakubro that was so manly!! But how do you know that?!" I shrugged ,I looked down at my pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

I gagged and through the paper away ,they looked at me confused "you ok?" Sero asked ,I got up and threw my lunch away my hunger long gone.

At the dorms ,we were hanging out in the common room when that bitch decided to show up "hey  Bakuhoe did you like my letter it was made with love" he smirked the class looked at me confused and some smiling .

"Get the fuck out of here!!" I yelled he laughed "awww are you scared?" He laughed ,I blushed and got up glaring at him ,slowly getting more frustrated by the second.

"What the hell do you want!??" I yelled shoving him "woah woah calm down kitten" he said as he tried to pet me ,I grabbed his hand and shoved it away ,but when I did his other hand quickly grabbed my waist pulling me to him ,and what he did was so fucking disgusting.

He started grinding his dick with mine "ahh~mm~" I blushed and quickly pushed him away "kachan are you ok?" Deku asked he seemed like the only one who was actually worried " aww bakubabe you never told me you had a boyfriend!!" Mina squealed I growled.

" everything's fine right katsuki?" Ugh this bitch! I pushed him and started punching his stupid face "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!!" The class shrieked and started panicking trying to stop me but deku understood the situation and stopped them.

"Get away from me *punch* crazy bitch!!" He yelled fighting back I growled and activating my quirk "shut the fuck up!!" I threw three explosions at him until he passed out but I was still going crazy in him ,hitting, punching,ripping his clothes, explosions ,even bitting.

Deku tried to calm me down ,but it didn't work he tried to take me to another room ,but I just went back to hitting that asshole, so instead he went to his room and got me one of my pacifiers.

When he came in the class was all confused and scared not knowing what to do ,deku gently approached me and placed the pacifier in my mouth ,once it was in my mouth I quickly started sucking on it ,I calmed down gently sucking on the pacifier sitting on the floor looking at my bloody hands that had bite marks on them ,I must've bitten them in frustration.

"Their feeling better?" Deku asked I nodded ,the class looked confused  "uhhh what the fuck?" Mineta said breaking the silence "oh uhm kachan uses a pacifier to help him calm down" Deku smiled sheepishly "that's weird" mineta said ,denki nudged him "shut it or you'll end up like that guy!" He whisper yelled pointing at the body on the floor.

He's still breathing which is good, but damn he looked deformed .

"And....the guy?" Satou asked concerned ,i suckled on my paci contently allowing deku to answer their questions " oh I'm not sure who he is but kachan was uncomfortable so their definitely not dating" he said.

After they talked I started getting sleepy deku noticed "oh! Right come on let's get you to bed" he said helping me up the class looked confused I didn't care ,I held onto deku's hand allowing him to lead me to my room where he helped me change into more comfortable clothes ,pacifier in my mouth the whole time.

He tucked me in and left I quickly  fell asleep.

When I woke up the class asked me a bunch of questions,I told him the guy was picking on me and he was a giant pervert I also told them about the pacifier thing and all that.

The kid got suspended for two weeks and I also got suspended for a week which kisses me off cause he's at fault here!!

Yay it's over. it was fun to write :)