Knave of hearts

"What? The Knave! Hide her!" said the half mad rabbit. The cheshire cat dispeared and the Hatter picked up a little bottle and give it to Alice. He said: "Drink this." Alice drank from the bottle and shrinked to six inches high. The Hatter took a teapot from the table and putted Alice in it. Her oversided clothes took she with her and the Hatter closed the teapot. Minnie and the half mad rabbit and the Hatter did some rare things on the table and in there seats and then came two red knights and the Knave of hearts. The knave of hearts said:"Well, if it's not my favorite trio of lunatics." Alice heard everhting they said and she tried really hard not to laugh. The half mad rabbit said: "You're all late for tea!" He was so mad that he threw a teacup at the knave. Alice hurt the tinkling from the teacup and she heard the snuffling of a bloodhound around the table. The knave said:" We're looking for the girl called Alice."
The Hatter looked at him with a smile and said:"Speaking of the Queen...here's a song we sang at her soiree. " Everyone who was there began to sing a song.
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat! How I wonder where you're at" But at that moment the knave grabbed the neck of the Hatter and the other knights hold there spears to the necks of the mad rabbit and Minnie. The knave said:"If you're hiding her, you'll lose your heads."
The Hatter answered:"Already lost them. All sing together." They began to sing again.
"Up Above the World you fly, Like a tea tray in the sky."
Alice wanted to take a peak I and peaked a little. When she did that they were even sing louder.
"Twinkle twinkle twinkle twinkle!"
The bloodhound looked to the teapot were Alice was sitting in and sniffed around it. The Hatter saw that and said to the bloodhound:"Downal with Bloody Behg Hid." The bloodhound stop with snuffling around the teapot and started to act like he found a sense and walked away trough the forest. "Follow the bloodhound." Said the knave to the knights.
The knave looks at the three and said very slow:" you're all mad." They started laughing and the knave goes away. The Hatter laugher goes on and on...
Minnie yelled: "Hatter!!" He stopped and said really sweet:"I'm fine. Really, I'm fine." Alice heard the Hatter and smiled and she thought ' He is so sweet when he does that.'
The Hatter opened the teapot but closed it immediately. He said:" Sorry... one moment.." He took a little of the clothes of Alice and made a little dress from it. He put the dress in the teapot and let Alice change het clothes. Alice knocked on the teapot and the Hatter helps her out of the teapot.

 Alice knocked on the teapot and the Hatter helps her out of the teapot

The Hatter saw Alice and said with a little smile:"Hum... Sorry, it's the best I could do I'm afraid. Not half bad." Minnie looked at the two of them and said:"Good thing the Bloodhound is one of us or you'd be... "She draws her finger across her throat ominously."Best take her to Marmoreal. She'll be safe with the White Queen." Said the half mad rabbit. Alice looked at them and asked:"Can she help me wake up?" The Hatter answered:" If she doesn't put you to sleep.""Your carriage, m' lady." Said the Hatter after a silent. " The hat?" Asked Alice to the Hatter. "Anyone can go by horse or rail. But the absolute best way to travel is by Hat. Oohh... I've just made a rhyme." Answered the Hatter. Alice climbed nervously and with honer. Minnie climbed in it to but the Hatter said:"Sorry, Minnie... Just Alice." Minnie climbed annoyed of the hat. The Hatter took the hat and put it on his head. The walked to the forest and Minnie looked jealous at the two. The half mad rabbit laughed a little and Minnie took her sword and looked at the rabbit with a lot of anger.