"Kay,its not your fault. You probably had other things going through your mind and I'm sure you tried to do something about it when you finally noticed,stop beating yourself over it,it happens" he soothed again.

         "But see,it's just like you and your guys. I'm sure you always know when and what's going on with your friends,even if they dont tell you what it is" I lamented further,earning a light laugh from him.

         "You think? Let me tell you something. Temi is going to die in my hands,do you know why?" He questioned and I nodded negative. "Because I've been asking him what happened between him and Oghale,the guy has just been forming hard guy up and down when it was obvious he wanted to talk to the girl. Or is it Yomi that can be so hard to get through? Some of all these my guys ehn,it used to do me like I should just slap them,them no get sense." Daryl sneered,watching as Temi and Oghale now made their way towards us.

         "Ehn naw,you that naw has sense" I mocked,giving his chest a swat. "I know I don't have like that,but abeg,I have to give myself the credit of being better than these guys" he laughed as Temi finally reached us,knowing fully well that Temi had heard him.

         "Na you wey no get sense guy" Temi retorted,attempting to give Daryl a kick and causing Daryl to jerk backwards,his smile widening. Daryl was having the most fun admist us all,and strangely,watching him this happy made me happy as well. The pearls of his teeth on display had my insides swirling with untold delight,I doubted if I'd ever seen him this happy and what made me happier,the thought that I might be the reason.

        "You guys,John Boko is coming out oh" Oghale told us from where she stood beside Temi. "That guy just dey loosegaurd,make I no just talk" Daryl hissed,his agitation at having to return back to hostel well interlaced with his words.

         "Let's just enter hostel" Oghale breathed lowly,her loss of strength more evident than before. "Will you go back to your hostel?" Temi questioned,turning to her. "I have to go back naw" Oghale gave an even lower reply.

         "Just stay with Kainene naw,it's just for one night. This our post,its next term we're dropping it oh" he cajoled. "See who is talking" Oghale shook her head.

         "Oghale,you want to stay with us? Come and stay naw" I infiltrated on their conversation. "I'm not sure...." she trailed off. "Oghale,tomorrow is Saturday na. And you look like you'll just faint any moment from now,this man you no dey try oh" Daryl reprimanded Temi.

         "Its not his fault" Oghale defended with a light chuckle. "So will you stay?" I questioned,hope interlacing itself with my voice. I was trying hard to not make a mistake,it was obvious she needed someone to talk to and I didn't want to leave my friend stranded again.

          She was hesitant and we all waited on her,Daryl unknowingly taking my hands in his whilst our wait. "Oya naw..." she finally agreed,causing my lips to etch up in  a smile. "But Kainene,you'll follow me to get my things oh" She requested. "No wahala" I told her just before she turned back to Temi.

          "Are you happy now?" Daryl questioned,smiling down and earning a cheery nod from me. "Awwn" he cooed,flicking his finger over the tip of my nose,earning a chuckle for me. "Don't be casting yourself anyhow,learn to give yourself some credit" he told me.

         "Kainene" Temi called as they drew closer to us. "Please take care of her for me,I don't want her to cry again" he told me,causing me to look to Oghale who now stood beside me. "She won't cry,dont worry. She's in safe hands" I assured him.

         "Daryl,let's go" Temi called,although his gaze still lingered over Oghale,his brow cocking up in a manner which only kept asking,Are you okay? I need you to be okay,I'm sorry.