Zayn nodded slightly.

"Hmm. Well I guess if you're okay with it, then I'm okay with it too. I hope that you'll be happy."

He smiled at him.

"I hope I'll be happy too. Now can I go? He's still waiting for me."

"Yeah, sure. Go. Have fun."

"Thanks."

When Louis left, Zayn plopped down in his chair with slight pout. He wasn't jealous. But he did feel sort of bad that he was never able to have the type of interest for Louis that Liam had for him. Because Louis did deserve to be liked genuinely.

Still feeling curious about Harry's secret interaction with Louis though, Zayn picked up his cell phone and dialed up Harry. Just a few rings later, Harry picked up.

"Oh, Hey baby."

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just getting some cleaning done. Although I'm low on energy today.

"Hmm. Something every interesting happened today."

"Interesting?"

"Yep."

"Like what?"

"Well, It seems as though your former professor and now business partner has come up to my job to pick up Louis for a date."

Harry gasped into the reciever.

"What?! Oh my gosh this is so exciting! He didn't tell me he called him."

"And you didnt tell me you met with Louis to hook him up with your professor."

"I know." He said, his tone lowering a little.

"I didnt think I had to."

"You don't. And you didn't. But I don't know... It's weird. Those are two people we slept with and now they're gonna be together." He shivered for exaggeration.

"Oh, stop it. Sometimes that's the way it is. Now tell me. Are they happy? Were they smiling? Did they kiss? Where are they going for their date?"

That made Zayn laugh a little. Harry was always so adorable when he was excited.

"I don't know. I only saw them for a second and I did not ask Louis where he was going. But I think if they wanted us to know, they would tell us, babe."

"I know."

"So that means don't ask him about it, okay?"

He could hear the pout through the phone.

"Fine."

But then there was silence.

"You're thinking about asking him you?"

"Aren't you?"

"No. I have my own relationship to think about. And so do you because you're in the same relationship that I'm in. Which means that you need to worry about me and you. We haven't been on a date in a while. I think we're already getting too comfortable with each other."

"You think so?"

"Yes. I do. And I don't think we have been together long enough for that to start happening."

"So what are you saying? That we should go on a date?"

"Yes. I am saying that. And I think I know just where we should go."

"Where?"

"Do you remember that time I brought home those delicious truffles you liked?"

"Ooh, yeah. The place your parents took you for your birthday."