"Doc please don't continue. Magigising pa naman ang anak ko diba?" Greggy cutted.

"Yes Mr. Araneta, actually you can already visit her in her room now"

"Thank you doc, just please do everything. So that our daughter can be able to live"

The doctor just nodded and allowed us to visit Malia inside her room.

"Are you not coming with us manang?" I said while Greggy already headed first.

"Malia need the both of you at the moment. Kayo na muna, I'll visit her later"

She held my arm signaled that everything will be okay at ako naman ay tumungo na at sumunod kay Greggy.

When I enter the room Greggy's holding Malia's hand at hindi na napigilang maiyak ito.

"We're so sorry about what happened anak. Please wake up na, we're waiting for you here oh. It's all our fault, if we just listen to you at the first place, this will never happen. You're at your lowest this time and you didn't informed us manlang, as your parents Malia we're so sorry. You're going to heal and we're going to be a happy family again anak. You're so strong diba? Hangang-hanga kami sayo dahil napaka bukal ng puso mo sa lahat ng bagay. We're going to do everything for you to be okay"

Greggy kissed Malia's forehead and his gaze shifted upon me. Hindi kami nito nag usap kanina upon what happened, I also guess that both of us needs a space. Suddenly he hold my hands and told me that it's my turn para kumausap kay Malia.

"Even she's sleeping she's listening talk to her hon. I'm just outside"

Then Greggy left, and it's only the two of us in here right now. Kaya tumungo na ako sa kanya.

"Malia anak" I said and couldn't control my tears anymore.

"Please don't dwell what you feel right now. You're going to be okay, just please already wake up, para masimulan na ang chemo mo. I don't regret you being my daughter, I-I'm so sorry upon what I've said earlier, I know it's not going to be the same anymore ang pagtrato mo sa akin when you wake up. But please, I'm begging for your forgiveness I can't go back and change what happened earlier, but I will start where am I right now and change while the time is flowing. And you know what honey, for all the things my hands have held, the best far is you-"

"M-mommy"

I was taken aback nang bigla itong nagsalita and cry at the same time. For my daughter is already awake. As a result, I called the nurse at the hallway saying that Malia's already awake. Dali-dali naman itong tinawag ang doctor.

Then both of us ni Greggy returned to the room same as to manang.

"Malia anak" Greggy said and was about to hold her hand but the doctor came by and checked our daughter.

The three of us are staring at her at the moment until the doctor told us that it's already allowed to come close to Malia.

Manang and Greggy was the first who approach and talked her, up until it's already my turn. At fist nagka tinginan pa sila ng daddy and tita Imee nito for I can see upon her eyes that she's nervous but the two left us in the room so we could talk.

"Don't pressure her. She told me that she's scared talking sayo" manang told me and hold my hand saying goodluck same to Greggy at sila'y nagtungo na.

"Hi!" I said and the only respond I received was her bitter smile.

Then I tried holding her hand but it looks like that she was shocked.

"Oh uhm I'm sorry for scaring you anak. C-can mommy hug you?"

She just nod kaya niyakap ko na ito at hindi mapigilang umiyak. When we break the hugged I tried apologizing to her.

"I'm so sorry for what happened anak. Please! Let us start again, you're going to be okay. We're going to do e-everything that we can for you to heal. Forgive me f-for what I've said earlier. You don't deserve to be treated by that, you and we. Are going t-to be happy again anak. I really d-don't regret to have you in this world. As your parent I'm so sorry" I note and kissed the back of her hand and didn't expect to what she'll respond.

"I forgive you mommy and will always forgive you. But I need to heal, don't worry f-for as I vanish. I will always t-treasure the moments we had but I don't want to undergo c-chemo na. I just want to rest-"

"NO! We'll do everything for you para gumaling ka a-and don't say those things anak. You're going to stay and w-we're going to be happy again"

"It's all the s-same naman po mommy, if I undergo chemo. We don't know if there's a chance for me to stay a-alive I don't want to suffer in pain just to stay alive. I just w-want to rest-"

"Malia! I'm not going to allow that will happen. If this is all about sa akin sa mga sinabi ko as your m-mom I really apologize a thousand times but please huwag ka n-namang ganyan anak. We are your p-parents and we deserve you"

"Y-yes mommy, every c-child deserves a parent, but not every parent d-deserves a child" then her tears are already falling.