68

Little Ancestor? Yu Qian of course woke up, so awake that she wished she could kill yesterday's self.

What stupid things did she do!

Jiang Zheng didn't plan to let her go when he saw Yu Qian like this.

Such a good opportunity, of course, you have to seize it to make some benefits for yourself.

"Xiaoyu'er, do you remember how you treated me last night?"

Afraid that Yu Qian couldn't recall, Jiang Zheng deliberately touched the teeth marks on his face and rubbed his kicked waist.

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng's movements, was silent for a moment, and then said quietly, "I remember someone called me Xiaotietuotuo last night..."

Jiang Zheng: "..."

It's over, he forgot about it.

Jiang Zheng panicked, and then said in a more aggrieved voice: "Last night I did my best to take care of you, but you even kicked me out of bed. I still have a tooth mark on my face today, how can I go to work later?"

"Mingming was still calling my brother yesterday, saying that you love me, but today you turn your face and don't recognize anyone, Yu Qian, do you treat your boyfriend who takes care of you wholeheartedly like this?"

Yu Qian: "..."

Bizuibao, she lost.

Yu Qian was looked at by Jiang Zheng's eyes, and for a moment she really felt that she was Chen Shimei.

"Then, how do you want me to compensate you?"

This is what Jiang Zheng wanted, and his face instantly became clear, "I want you to move in and live with me."

Yu Qian: "..."

Seeing that Yu Qian was still reluctant, Jiang Zheng continued: "I didn't ask you to live here every day. When you have few classes, come and live with me when you want me, can you?"

What Jiang Zheng said was very humble. But... is this kind of thing definitely not said by the mistress to the married woman?

I don't know if it was a sequelae of alcohol, but Yu Qian always felt that her mind was very clear at the moment.

In her second year of sophomore year, she basically had two classes a day, and only Wednesday was full of classes, and Jiang Zheng's meaning seemed to be: Except for Wednesday, if you don't come to live with me, you just don't want me...

Yu Qian wanted to refuse, but seeing Jiang Zheng hadn't slept well because of taking care of her, with a haggard look on her face, her heart softened.

Jiang Zheng saw Yu Qian nod her head, her whole person was so beautiful that she was going to heaven.

He sat up with one hand propped up, and with the other hand pulled Yu Qian down to the bed.

Yu Qian resisted subconsciously, but was held in Jiang Zheng's arms, "It's only five o'clock, you can sleep with me for a while, I'm still a little sleepy."

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng, who closed her eyes again, and instantly became quiet. She is now fully awake and doesn't want to sleep at all.