25

Yu Qian raised her head and looked at Jiang Zheng, who was not far away by Jiang's father and greeted his elders.

Wearing a black suit with that handsome face, unlike the usual hippie smile, the whole person seems to be moving forward and backward, and there is a faint vigor.

He deserves to be the second male protagonist who is as famous as the male protagonist in the novel. With such colors, it is no wonder that there are always women who follow him in the novel.

Yu Qian couldn't help but glance at Jiang Zheng a few more times. Jiang Zheng noticed her gaze, turned her head, and smiled brightly at her, Yu Qian suddenly felt her face turn red.

Yu Qian, ah Yu Qian, although Jiang Zheng looks a little more handsome in a suit, he is only eighteen years old! !

You were a 21-year-old mature big sister in your previous life, how can you covet your younger brother's beauty! !

Yu Qian secretly spurned herself in her heart, and reflected on whether she had been single for so many years, and now she was so thirsty that she wanted to touch the beautiful boy.

Yu Qian picked up a piece of cake in disguise and stopped looking at Jiang Zheng.

A banquet lasted until ten o'clock in the evening. Yu Qian and Lin Niannian stayed at the end. The servants in the house were busy cleaning. Jiang Zheng took Yu Qian and the others to the pool in the backyard.

Bai Qiming looked at Jiang Zheng and seemed a little absent-minded. He made a rare and considerate excuse and took Lin Niannian to another place. At this time, only Jiang Zheng and Yu Qian were left by the pool.

Yu Qian felt that the current atmosphere was a little embarrassing. A man and a woman were alone by the pool, acting like they were cheating. Thinking of cheating... Yu Qian secretly scolded herself for being impure.

"Xiaoyu'er..." Jiang Zheng's voice was a little low, he put one hand in his trouser pocket, and his fingertips couldn't help rubbing repeatedly.

Today's moonlight is just right, so good that it is especially suitable for confession, but when it comes to his mouth, Jiang Zheng can't open his mouth.

Looking at Yu Qian's nervous and innocent face, Jiang Zheng felt that if he confessed now, he would really be a beast.

Forget it, let's wait until she turns eighteen, it's only half a year anyway.

"Xiaoyuer, look... how about I teach you how to swim?"

Jiang Zheng took his hand out of his pocket and sat very leisurely on the reclining chair. The original suit opened with his movements, revealing a smoky gray shirt inside.

Hearing Jiang Zheng's words, Yu Qian suddenly felt a little lost, and then habitually replied, "Who wants you to teach me, I don't want to learn to swim."

"If you don't learn to swim, will it be like last time, waiting for someone to save you in the water?"

"That was an accident!!" Yu Qian didn't want to recall this dark history.

"You go to the police station in one accident. If you come several times, you are afraid that you will go to the underworld."

Yu Qian's teeth were itchy when she was mocked by Jiang Zheng. But under this kind of mutual confrontation, she was unconsciously happy.