13

A few people came quickly to a private hospital invested by the Bai family. As soon as they got out of the car, a nurse was waiting there with a wheelchair.

The results of the inspection will come out soon.

"From this picture, Miss Yu's fourth and fifth phalanges have different degrees of bone fractures, but there is no displacement, and only local plaster fixation is needed."

Hearing what the doctor said, everyone looked at Yu Qian involuntarily. I didn't expect that someone could smash her bone with a shot put, and it's really fortunate that she didn't hit her on the head.

"Trouble Dr. Zhang to deal with her as soon as possible." Bai Qiming said to the doctor.

Then he remembered that he hadn't notified Aunt Wang about this, he glanced at Yu Qian, who was still in pain, took out his mobile phone and made a call.

Wang Hui was signing a contract with a client when she heard the phone ringing, so she picked it up immediately.

In the past, when she was busy, she often didn't receive Yu Qian's phone calls, so the mother and daughter quarreled many times.

So in order to make it easier for Yu Qian to find her, she never turned her phone to silent.

- Qiming;

Wang Hui was a little surprised to see the caller. This was the first time this stepson had called her, so I'm afraid there was something urgent. She said sorry to the client and walked out of the conference room to answer the phone.

"Qi Ming?"

"Aunt Wang, Qian Qian was injured at the school sports meeting and is now in the hospital."

"Injured?? Is it serious? In which hospital? I'll be right over."

When Wang Hui heard that Yu Qian was injured and entered the hospital, her legs suddenly became weak.

She said sorry to the client, gave a few words to the assistant, and let someone drive her to the hospital.

Before the car stopped, Wang Hui opened the car door and ran to the ward on the third floor. As soon as she entered the door, she saw the doctor putting a cast on Yu Qian.

"Qian Qian, what's wrong with your feet? Does your body hurt?" Wang Hui anxiously ran to Yu Qian's side, her chest heaving violently.

"Woo...Mom, woohoo, my jioji is broken."

Seeing Wang Hui, Yu Qian finally had an outlet for the pain she had been enduring. At this moment, she was crying uncontrollably like a child, and she couldn't even speak.

"Good boy, don't be afraid, is there any pain?"

Wang Huixu supported Yu Qian and did not dare to use force, for fear that Yu Qian might have other injuries on her body.

"Cough... Aunt Wang, Qian Qian was not injured anywhere else, she just threw a shot put and hit her foot."

Bai Qiming looked at the mother and daughter as if they were separated by life and death, and had to speak up.