♡%. AURELIA LIU.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ FINALLY INTRODUCING YOUR TRUE PRINCESS, AURELIA!

[ ★ 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 ]

   () STAGE NAME — aurelia

   () BIRTH NAME — aurelia liu 

   () OTHER NAMES — liu jiāyú ( 刘嘉玉 

   () NAME MEANING — the golden one ( aurelia ) , beautiful jade ( jiayu )

   () NICKNAMES —

lia a simple nickname given to her by her mother when she was little. it comes from her birth name and she's been called this by almost everyone, especially by her friends who have a difficult time pronouncing her name. she likes it a lot and has a lot of memories with that name.

jia a nickname that comes from her official taiwanese name, it's very similar to the previous nickname and many people switch between calling her by the two nicknames lol. she was given this nickname by her dad who always called her by this name over her english name. she finds this nickname to be very pretty but doesn't like being called it as much by new people.

auriana grande an inside joke nickname that was given to her by her best friends after she hit a whistle note in one of her songs. said friends started calling her auriana grande and unfortunately for our beloved lia, the name stuck and now her friends call her this any time she hits a high note LMAOO-

nation's producer aurelia got this nickname from korean fans after a news article went viral which showed a list of all the kpop and non-kpop songs our aurelia had produced prior to her debut, earning her this nickname. along with producing her own songs, she also still produces music for many well known artists.

the true disney princess it's no secret that aurelia has ethereal visuals, which is why some fans started to call her the true disney princess, since she looks so angelic and royal-like. she doesn't mind this nickname but it does get her a little flustered from time to time.

   () DATE OF BIRTH — august 25, 2003

   () ZODIAC SIGN — virgo

   () PLACE OF BIRTH — hualien city, taiwan

   () HOMETOWNS —