"There's the Carter Barnes I know and love" I teased and took a seat at the counter and ate my cereal.

The other boys came in and grabbed Pop Tarts a little bit later. "So what's everyone's plans for today?" I asked. Of course I knew they had football practice, but I wondered what was happening after that.

"Football" Coop shrugged.

"I'm taking Lena to therapy." Connor said. We all looked at him for clarification. "After she told her parents what happened, they agreed that she could go to a new school if she went to therapy. Cole is beside himself because he can't go, but I promised him I'd take her"

"So is Cole okay with the two of you dating?" I asked.

"Yeah he's cool. He knows I'm better than the last douchebag and trusts me." he shrugged.

I really wanted to do something tonight with everybody. It's the end of summer, school starts in a week and I wanted to hang out at least one more time before school starts.

"Will said something about a movie night in the park. The whole town pretty much comes and watches a movie in the park. I think they're playing a dog movie" Carter suggested.

"Is everyone going?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think all the guys are. You could ask Remi and Lena, if they want to come too. The movie won't start until it's dark enough to see the screen." he answered.

I nodded happily. Now I have all day to wait and do nothing. "I think I'm gonna go to practice with y'all. Not going to work out today, though."

***

"Wow, I'm exhausted" Will sighed and sat next to me.

I giggled. "Don't let my dad hear you say that. Go get in the shower and we can hang out at my house with Bandit."

"I'll agree with that statement" He smiled over at me. He kissed me and I ran my hand through his sweaty head of hair.

"You taste like sweat, go shower" I pushed him off the bench.

"See you in a minute, sunshine" he smiled and made his way to the locker rooms.

Dad sat next to me a second later. "Hey Coco"

"Hey dad" I said and laid my head on his shoulder. "Will's coming over, is that okay?" I asked.

"As long as I don't have to see you lip lock the entire time like you were a few seconds ago and if you stay in your room, keep the door open" He said.

"Dad!" I whined and playfully shoved his shoulder.

He laughed. "What? It's true" He threw his hands up in defense. "Harper and Skylar are coming over too"

I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out at him. "Hypocrite" I grumbled.

He gasped and his jaw dropped. "What did you just call me?" He was appalled.

"Nothing" I giggled. "I don't know what you're talking about" I tried to keep a straight face but a smile found its way to my face and my lips curled up in happiness. I tried to scooch away from him down the bench.

"I don't think so" He smirked and grabbed me and began to tickle my sides.

"No! Dad!" I squealed and tried to squirm out of his grip. "Stop!" I laughed and I couldn't breathe.

"Coach" Someone called from the locker rooms.

Dad sighed and stopped tickling me. He stood up and I took the opportunity to jump on his back. He shook his head and laughed but still supported my legs and carried me away. He dropped me off when he saw Will waiting for me at the doors of the locker room.