"Why your dress shoes? Did he get into your closet?" I asked. There was no way for Bandit to open his door unless Dad left it open.

"No, I had them out. I was about to put them on and he stole it from me and chewed it up."

"Where are you going? You never wear your dress shoes unless there's a special event." I pointed out.

"I have a dinner with some of the faculty members at the school and I was supposed to dress nice but I guess I'll wear tennis shoes." He sighed. "Co, you have to get that dog under control. Punish him or something."

"Okay, I will. I'm going out with Will tonight. He's picking me up at seven" I told him.

"Picking you up, like as a date? Or as a friend?" He interrogated.

My cheeks burned red. "It might be as a date, but please don't tell the boys anything. I don't want them to make a big deal out of it"

"I won't say anything Coco. The boys are upstairs. Connor's in his room with Lena and I think the other two are in their room"

"Lena's here?" I questioned and my face lit up. I guess I didn't notice he car outside or Connor picked her up. She could help me with my outfit.

I ran up to Connor's room and opened the door without knocking. Lena was on top of a shirtless Connor as they were making out. I shrieked and covered my eyes from the scene.

Connor groaned. "Coco, you should really learn how to knock."

"We'll excuse me I didn't know my brother and friend would be up here making babies" I sassed back. "I need to steal Lena until seven." I grabbed her wrist.

"You can't steal my girlfriend" he pouted.

"Boo hoo so sad" I said sarcastically and dragged her out of his room and into mine.

I pushed her on my bed.

"Start talking. When did you and Connor become a thing? Why haven't I found out?"

"Please don't be mad. He asked me out last night, but we've been talking for a little while. I know he's your brother and I'm your friend but I really like him Cora"

I laughed lightly. "I'm not mad Len. I saw this coming ever since we've met you in the ferris wheel. I'm actually happy y'all are together. I just wanted the tea."

She let out a breath of relief I didn't know she was holding. "Okay great, now what's the big emergency that I had to be dragged away from Connor for?"

"I have a date" I blurted out.

She immediately had a smile on her face and stood up. "With who?" She asked with a knowing smirk.

"It's with Will he asked me out today when I was at his house. He's picking me up at seven and I need help" I said frantically.

"I got you boo"

It took a little while but I think we finally found a cute outfit. It was a light yellow cropped tank top with a tie in the front and a pair of denim shorts. I opted out of sandals and put on my trusty white high top converse.

Lena picked out some silver jewelry for me to wear and I grabbed my favorite pair of stud earrings.

I let Lena do my makeup, but I told her not to do a lot. I think all she did was mascara, blush, eyeshadow, and a touch of lip gloss. She even braided two strands of hair from the front and tied them together in the back. My heart was wavy from when I decided to curl it yesterday from boredom.

"And we're done" Lena said as she put down the last brush.

"How are we doing on time?" I asked.

"Seven minutes until your boy arrives" she smirked at me. "Speaking of your boy, bandit is so adorable" she squealed.