She looked over here. She looked like she didn't want to play with us. "I don't know, guys" She said skeptically. I think she preferred watching football rather than playing it.

"Come on Remi, you can be on my team" Carter tried to get her to play.

"Oh alright" She gave in and walked over to us.

We picked teams and it was me, Connor, and Cooper against Carter, Remi, and Will. We played for almost an hour.

"Okay guys. I need some water and I think we need to reapply sunscreen." I said as I tried to get back to our parents.

Will grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"One more play?" he pleaded as he held up one finger. The boys began to beg with him. All of them gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, one more play" I agreed.

We got in position. It was their turn to have the ball. Will was obviously the quarterback and I was his opposite. There weren't many rules like real football because this was purely for our enjoyment.

Remi hiked the ball to Will and I swam around to behind him without him seeing me. I saw that he was about to throw the ball to Carter. Before he could throw the ball, I jumped on his back, essentially tackling him. This caught him by surprise and he almost fell over. He held onto me thighs so I wouldn't fall.

"Snowflake" He said in a warning tone.

"William" I replied in a innocent voice, while still on his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to where Will was now giving me a piggy back ride.

"Did you just cause me to lose a point?" He asked.

"Maybe" I said sweetly.

In a second, he fell backwards in the water, making me fall back with him. I didn't let go of him and he came back out of the water. I squealed as I came back out of the water.

"Will" I squealed.

"Sorry snowflake that was payback." he shrugged.

I rested my chin on his shoulder. Even though I couldn't see his face, i could tell he was smiling.

"Can you take me up there?" I asked sweetly.

He let out a big over dramatic sigh. "Only because you're cute snowflake" He said.

My cheeks reddened at his statement, but thankfully he couldn't see my face.

The others already made their way up there when dad said that they had cut the watermelon. When we made it back to the parents, Will set me down on the towel.

"You kids having fun?" Michael laughed.

"Yes, Dad, I'm having a great time. Thank you very much" Will smirked as he took a seat next to his dad. Micheal threw his arm around Will's shoulders before bringing  Will's face into his chest.

I grabbed two watermelon slices and happily took bites into it.

"Okay so since everyone's here. Let's talk about dinner" Karla clapped. "So I was thinking that the adults go out to dinner and you kids go out and have some fun."

"What about us?" Kenzie asked.

"You can go out with the big kids or you can stay at the house. It's up to y'all, Ken"

She nodded in understanding. She started talking to the four littles with her.

"So how does that sound to y'all?" Karla asked us teens.