15~ Parent's Night Out

Start from the beginning

He rolled his eyes and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me dramatically. "I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't forget about you." He dramatized.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed him off of me.

"Anyway I have a dinner tonight with Karla and Michael. We're going somewhere in the town over. So you kids are left alone. You can call Will and Kenzie over, but nobody else. You could also go over there. I think Kenzie wanted to do some soccer drills with you, Coco."

I nodded. We'll probably just go over to Will's and chill all night.

"Remi don't worry you can stay" he chuckled at her taken aback face. She was offended that she couldn't come over.

"Don't worry Mr. B I knew I was invited all along" she waved him off.

We all laughed. "All right well I'm going to go for a run then get in the shower."

"Love you dad" I called after him as he headed up to his room to change.

"Love you too Coco" he called back.

Remi and I stayed in the kitchen after we finished our cereal. Carter just stormed off to his room.

He had been doing so much better in terms of getting angry and upset over nothing. Once he got some friends and could use football as an outlet he was fine.

"Well I actually have to go now. I just got called into work. Hailey called in sick and I'm her back up." She hugged me bye.

"Love you" she blew me a kiss.

"Love you too" I blew her one back and giggled.

"Bye boys" she called up to Cooper and Connor who were playing call of duty in the loft.

"Bye Rem" they called back in sync.

"Bye Remi" Carter called from his locked door.

I watched Friends as I waited for time to pass by. I was going to Will's later with the boys to help Kenz with some drills before she does something with Grayson and some friends.

"Coco let's go" Carter called impatiently at my door after he knocked for the fiftieth time.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I called back.

"Cooper and Connor already left and you're the only one not ready. Let's go"

I came out of my room with everything I needed for tonight. It was just my charger and chapstick and little stuff like that. "Don't get your panties in a twist, I'm ready."

"Great. Let's go." He grumbled and made his way downstairs. I followed him to Cooper's car.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" I mumbled under my breath. Carter glared at me but turned his head straight at the garage door.

The entire ride to Will's was quiet. Carter kept his eyes intently on the road the whole time. I just scrolled through Pinterest until we got to the house.

Kenzie was already outside kicking the ball around and juggling it. I hopped out of the car and joined her.

Once I scored on her, she hugged me.

"Hey Kenz" I smiled and hugged her back.

"It's been too long."

"It's been three days Ken" Will walked out.

"Three days is too long. You need to invite her over more." She stuck her tongue out at her brother.

I laughed at the exchange.