Will introduced us to his family. We met, his aunts and uncles from his dad's side and a few from his mom's side. The boys ran off to get some fruit and something to drink. Will took me to meet his grandma.

"This is my grandma. We call her Poppy." He introduced me to an old lady sitting in one of the chairs on the patio. He hugged her and leaned down to her level. "Poppy, this is Cora Barnes."

I reach out my hand for her shake. She grabbed and she held it.

"Is this the girl you told me about?" She asked him.

I could see Will blush a little bit. "Yes, Poppy, this is the girl. She's Coach's daughter and Carter's little sister."

"She's just as beautiful as you say" She smiles at me as she pats my hand.

My face heats up a little bit as I push a piece of hair behind my ear with my free hand. "It's nice to meet you ma'am" I smiled politely.

"Oh please don't call me ma'am. You can just call me Poppy, everyone else does." She said.

"Sorry, Poppy" I corrected myself. Will started talking to his uncle or cousin or someone.

"Oh dear you are just the cutest thing. All nice and beautiful. You probably have boys lined up at your door wanting you."

I shook my head. "Oh I really don't. All the guys that had a chance turned out to be bad."

Her face lit up. "Ah William here is a good boy and such a gentleman too."

I couldn't help but laugh a little at her sudden statement. "I'll definitely put that in to consideration" I smiled.

Will looked back over at me and took me away. "You'll put me into consideration huh?" He smirked at me.

"Shut up" I shoved him while laughing.

"What? I think it's cute." He laughed.

"Well you know what, William? I'm thirsty." I held out my hand for him to take.

He sighed and grabbed my hand. "Well I guess, we'll have to do something about that"

He lead me to the kitchen. He insisted that he write my name on the cup and everything. He poured me a cup of sweet tea and handed it to me with a smile. The word snowflake was written across the cup in his handwriting.

"Snowflake, really?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He took a long drink from his lemonade. "Yes, really. I told you I liked that nickname."

"Better than Marshmallow?"

He nodded. "Better than Marshmallow" He confirmed.

I laughed and nudged him lightly.

"Burgers are ready!" Micheal called from outside. Will and I went outside and several people already had food and parents had plates for their children. Will and I got in line and got all the food we wanted.

"Do you want pickles?" Will joked.

"Get that shit way from me Erickson" I warned in a half joking tone.

He laughed and put some on his burger.

"Do you not like pickles?" Will's aunt Kyndal asked me.

"I'm severely allergic if I eat one. I almost died the last time I accidentally ate one" I explained. "Will was actually the one who gave me my shot"

"Thank God he was there to help."

"Yeah." I finished putting my stuff on my plate and I followed Will.