I nodded. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder causing an involuntary squeal to escape my lips.

"Will, put me down" I squealed. "The whole team is going to be staring at my ass" I groaned.

"Eh, not with me and your family here to stop them" he said nonchalantly.

He set me down on the field with everyone else. A confused furrow settled in his brows. "Why isn't anyone stretching?" He asked Carter.

"Dad said to wait here" he shrugged.

I like that I know and they don't know.

"Is everyone here?" Dad asked as he came out with the laundry bag.

"Coach, those are game jerseys" Darren pointed out as he tried to be polite.

"Oh I must've grabbed the wrong bag." He acted as if a light bulb went off in his head. "Oh wait no I didn't because I scheduled a game today."

The team went crazy with excitement.

"With who?" Sam asked.

"The East Conbridge Eagles. The game starts at three. Text friends and family and whoever else you can get to come watch. I want those stands full" he pointed to the home stands, which were absolutely huge.

"Meet back here in thirty minutes so we can go over stuff before the game actually starts."

"Break it out, Will"

"Bloodhounds on three," Will started. "one, two, three, bloodhounds" they all finished together.

"You knew about this, didn't you?" Will, Carter, Cooper, and Connor cornered me.

"That's why you were so smiley this morning" Cooper accused.

I nodded. "Dad made the arrangements when y'all went to breakfast." I explained.

Will went of to text his parents and my brothers and I stayed out her and tossed the ball around.

***
The bus for the other team drove by and stopped in front of the locker rooms. They all hopped out and looked over at us.

I recognized Jonah from the park. I waved politely. He waved back with a smile.

"Are you waving at Franklin?" Will asked disgusted.

"Jonah? Yeah I met him the other day when we played football in the park. Is something wrong with him? He seemed pretty nice."

"Please Cora take my advice and don't talk to him. He's bad news and a total asshole."

Not like I was planning on talking to him ever again. I don't know the guy.

"Okay" I said softly. The boys got called to start warm up.

"Cora!" Kenzie screamed and jumped into my arms. She wore a black old band tank top, ripped denim shorts, and a red and black flannel he ties around her waist. Paired with her white converse.

"Kenz!" I hugged her and spun her around.

"You need to come over more. I missed you. I have to tell you about my date with Grayson" she squealed.

"Oh" I perked up. "How was it?"

She proceeded to tell all about her date. It was so cute.

"Oh and he asked me to be his girlfriend" she squealed excitedly. "I said yes of course. He's actually coming to the game." Her smile was a mile wide.

"That's great" I smiled. "Beware I'm going to be down here for the whole game, but Remi will be up there. Be very careful, she might tease you" I only half joked.