"Nah, not right now at least." He shrugged and took a seat next to me. "Thought I'd keep you company."

  "You don't have to go have fun with your friends. I'll be okay" I gestured out to the water.

Even though I couldn't see his face, I could feel him smirking in my direction. "And who says I'm not right here."

I left the conversation at that.

"Did we bring any beer?" I asked.

"This is Nick's boat of course there's beer" He laughed.

"Could you grab me one?" I asked.

He stood up and walked to a cooler. I heard some movement before he walked back over to me. He handed me an already opened bottle of beer.

"Thanks" I said before taking a sip.

The boys were out messing around in the water.  I was so glad the boys made such good friends. I was kind of worried they wouldn't, especially Carter. I, on the other hand, had nothing to worry about. I sit on the couch most of the time and I know my brothers will always be there for me. If I didn't make friends, I knew I had them.

"DID YOU CRACK A COLD ONE WITHOUT ME?" Nick asked, clearly offended.

"You know it" I called back with a smile.

I was enjoying the sun as I sipped my beer. This was the life. Will left a little while ago to join in a game of football. I swear anytime they're not practicing they're playing or talking about football.

"Cora, you should come in." Sam called from the water.

"Yeah, you've been tanning since we got here" Coop whined. "Enjoy the water"

I sighed and stood up. I took off my shorts and I could almost feel the stares from the other guys.

"Dude your sister is hot as fu-" Cole didn't get to finish his sentence because he got hit in the head with a football by none other than Connor and smacked in the back of the head by Carter, not to mention the deadly glare coming from Cooper.

"I was just saying" He mumbled.

I laughed at my brothers's over protectiveness and jumped into the water with the boys.

We swam around and messed around for the longest time. The boys took turns on the jet ski. We all got back on the boat for snacks and beer, since I already had one I didn't get one right then.  The boys talked and argued about football and we had a great time.

"Who's next?" Cole asked as he pulled up on the jet ski.

"I'm down" Will stood up and put on a life vest. "Anyone want to come with?"

"I will" I stood up and put on a life vest.

Will sat on the front wanting to drive.

"That's cute. Move" I jammed my thumb back.

Will cocked an eyebrow at me and tilted his head in confusion.

"You think you're driving." I answered his unasked question. "And you think wrong. Move." I repeated.

All the guys laughed.

"I wanna drive it. I was the one who said it in the first place." Will complained.

"Well I said move so" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Just give it up man, she's not gonna give up" Carter suggested.

The other two nodded in agreement.

"Lesson number two about Coco. She's a stubborn ass." Cooper said.