~Twenty^Nine-Calm Down~

We had been playing for about 2 minutes and I wasn't trying to do anything wrong at first and just play it easy. Besides he started off pretty easy and so I followed. There was one question that he lied about and I knew it because he started laughing after he said the answer so he removed his jacket that he had put on before meeting Siwoo. (My dads girlfriend)

"It's your turn." Jungkook said. "Ok, truth or dare." "Truth." "Pussy!" "Well then shit! Dare!" "You already picked truth!" I chuckled a little.
"What do you want then! Do you want me to pick truth or dare!?" "You already picked truth!"

"Oh what the hell-ever! Truth!" I laughed at him and then thought. "Ok....hmm.....how many girlfriends have you had?" "3."

"Really?!" "Yea! I never date the hookups remember! All my "real" girlfriends, not counting elementary school, were from 7th grade through the first months of high school."

"So then how many girls have you been with in total?" "My turns over baby! It's your turn to answer the question or do the dare!" He said smirking while I just looked at him annoyed.

"Fine!" "Truth or dare!" He began but was interrupted. "Oh I wanna play!" The door suddenly barged open before I could choose one, revealing Lisa. I looked at her then looked away already pissed.

"Go away! No one invited you to play with us."
"I invited myself!" She said, and started to sit down on the floor with us.

"Get out of my room!" "No! I'm going to play!"
She then turned to Jungkook and asked him.
"Truth or dare?!"

Jungkook looked at my mad face that was looking away from both of them, and he started to feel bad but still answered because why not. He took a deep breath and replied.

"Dare." Lisa smirked. "I dare you to kiss me!"

I looked up at him and he looked at me. I didn't know what was going through his mind, therefore I had no idea if he was actually going to kiss her or not. My heart was racing.

"You can't back out Jungkook! It's truth or dare! I mean if you do you have to take of all your clothes."

"I don't have to do anything." He said. "Then I will take your clothes off for you!" He sighed, and looked at me. She started to lean in to his lips. I stood up immediately.

"Get Out! Right now!" "Are you a pussy! Can't see me kiss your little boyfriend!" I was absolutely pissed. "I said get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. Room!"

She stood up and walked towards me standing in my face. "What are you going to do if I dont." "I'll get you out myself." She started laughing.

"You think I won't!?" "No! I don't!"

"Watch me, Bitch!"

I said and grabbed her hair from the top of her head with one hand and the other pushing her waist.

"Bitch!" She said and went to fight back, hitting me in my tit.

"Fuck you!" I said pushing her again getting my grip back. I successfully did it, opening the door, pushing her out and shutting the door on her face. She did fight back and hit me but I ignored it at how pissed I was. I locked my door and put my back up against it.

I've always been stronger then her even when she is older. I was breathing heavily, my head resting on the door, still pissed the fuck off.

"Are you ok?" He asked still processing what he just witnessed between the two siblings.

"No!" "Do you want to talk about it?" "No!" I said slowly falling door to sit on the floor, staring into space, eyes blurry.

"She doesn't fucking listen! All she tries to do is piss me off!" "You can fight tho! Like damn!" I gave him a death glare.

"Ok sorry! Just saying!" I looked away from him. "I know you might not want to.....but do you wanna play the game again to help you forget."

I didn't respond still just staring into space. He came towards me and kneeled down to my level. He lifted my chin to look at his face.

"She is an asshole! Just don't pay attention to it ok." He said in the gentlest voice ever while I looked away, frowning with some tears in my eyes.

"Hey, look at me!" He said in the same tone. "I don't want to." I said, but he made me anyway. He made a face of empathy for me and said.

"Your beautiful and sweet and you don't deserve to be treated like that! Even by your family." I just looked into his eyes as he said that. He then started to lean in slowly but not to slow. He lips then touch mine and my eyes closed right as they did. His palm on my check, bringing me closer.

After a couple minutes of a passionate kiss he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Don't worry about her. She's an asshole. How about we play the game again! To get your mind off of it. We don't have to if you don't want to, it's just a suggestion!" I just shook my head as a yes, looking him in the eyes.

"Ok!" He helped me get up and brought me the the place of the floor next to the bed. He sat crisscross applesauce in front of me, while I did the same.

"I'll go first! Truth or dare?" "Truth." I said quietly. "What's your favorite color?" "This color." I said as I pointed to my matching suit. The one I've been wearing. It was a pinkish magenta color. That reminded me I still had the lingerie set on underneath.

"That's a pretty color and it looks good on you."
I smiled at him. "Your turn!" "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." "I dare you to....." I said think about it. "I don't know!" I said with a sigh.

"It's ok what's wrong!" "I'm terrible at this! I don't know what to say!" "It's ok! It will count as my turn and I will take something off."

"But it's my fault!" I said. "No! It's ok I will take off my socks ok?" I ended up just nodding my head, as he was already doing what he mentioned.

"Ok! Truth or dare?"

~To Be Continued~