(1)

A 15 year old girl wakes like a lightning, she changes her clothes to her usual outfit and quietly ran downstairs to make breakfast for her parents.

After she finished making breakfast for her okaa-san and oto-san, she makes coffee for her and her father and slowly drinks while waiting for her parents to wake up.

She walks to her bedroom and puts her mug to her nightstand, sits on her table and puts a mirror infront of her to see her pink and green hair, she grabs a black powder and pour it in her hair to make her hair full black and has her hair still braided.

Two braids in the front and one in her back.

People in encanto admired both Isabela and (Y/n)'s beauty, they both have smiles in their face and a charming figure.

When she was 14 months old, she received an unusual strength that can lift over 123mlb that made both her mother and father freak out but kept it a secret, and she eats a lot of sakura mochi that made her hair slowly go pink to green from pure black.

(Y/n) and the madrigal grandchildren gets along easily with (Y/n)'s happy aura and a sweet scent along with her, They are very very close to her when they were little.

Carlos sometimes push (Y/n) away because he was annoyed she is but is getting slowly soft on her for the past years and has a huge crush on her and so is Camilo.

(Y/n) finished her coffee and washes them and put it where they belong and run outside to go around town buying ingredients to make some sakura mochi for the madrigals and for her.

"Ah (Y/n), just in time! Could you please bring these groceries at my door? Gracias!" Señora Valentina said sweetly and (Y/n) smiled brightly "Of course, Señora! Anything for you!" She said grabbing her groceries with ease and puts the groceries infront of Valentina's door and walks away.

Then she goes to the store and grab the ingredients for her sakura mochi and ingredients for the con queso arepas, the twins favorite and more ingredients for Julieta.

She walk towards the La Casa Madrigal and spotted Mirabel with 7 kids and Heard Abuela Alma shout making her flinch "MIRABEL!" Alma shouted holding a pot "What are you doing?" She asked and Mirabel smiled nervously "ehh.. They were just asking about the family amd uhm..-" Mirabel was cut off by a little girl "She was about tell her super awesome gift!!" She shouted smiling, (Y/n) frowned about mirabel's ceremony being mentioned from the last ceremony "Oh, mirabel didn't get one.. hm!" Dolores squeaked before going back inside preparing for the ceremony followed by abuela alma.

The children turned to her "You didn't get a gift?" A little girl wearing a hat asked with furrowed eyebrows and a frown in her face and mirabel simply smiled "uhm-" she was cutted off "Mirabel! Delivery!" Said the delivery man who held a basket full of candies and some fireworks and party hats etc.

"I gave you the special since you're the only madrigal with no gift" he said giving mirabel the basket "The 'Not Special' Special, since umm.. you have no gift!" He said putting his hands on his hips while smiling and Mirabel forces a smile "Thanks.." she said "Oh! And tell antonio goodluck! Last gift ceremony was a bummer.. last one being yours! That actually.. didn't work out" he said before walking away and (Y/n) stands beside mirabel.

"If I was you.. I'd be really sad" said the little girl with a hat again and Mirabel smiled "Well my little friend.. I am not, because the trust is, gift or no gift.. I'm just as special as the rest of the family she said and they look at the casita to see Isabela growing more flowers, pepa making rainbow over the casita and Luisa holding a carriage with barrels.

"Maybe your gift is being in denial." She said and (Y/n) looked at the little girl 'hmph! That little girl is being a bit rude to my friend!' She thought shaking her head with an angry face and mirabel forces a smile "alright children! You can go back to your parents now!" (Y/n) said gesturing the children to go back home and they soon left.