Part 14 - Monster

Start from the beginning

Y/N Father: You're not going anywhere with my property!

Taehyung: She... she is not yours! Don't touch her! (He stood up and took his phone to call for help but Y/N's father kicked him, and his phone crashed on the ground.)

Y/N Father: If you're looking for the guy outside, he is already dead!

Jungkook stood up and wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth. That guy's punch was no joke. He exchanged a gaze with his brother. Things didn't go how he would think. He screwed up. He nodded in direction of Y/N and Taehyung nodded back.

Jungkook: Your punches are only strong enough to hit women and kids...

Y/N Father: Ahahah... you want to play the bad boy with me... I will crash your f*** little head on the ground, and you will beg me to kill you!

Y/N's father (Mr Lee Sehyun) walked toward Jungkook with a sadistic smile on his face. Jungkook stepped back to free the way so his brother could run with Y/N. Taehyung looked at the little girl, she was like absent, crying silently, staring at her mother.

He stood up, grabbed Y/N's hand and ran outside. Mr Lee tried to catch them, but Jungkook hit him with a chair, giving the necessary seconds to his brother to escape.

Lee Sehyun: F*** little shit... I will make you regret it!

Taehyung and Y/N succeed to left the restaurant. They were running to the exit when Taehyung heard male voices. He stopped and hide with Y/N on a corner, keeping his hand on her mouth to avoid to be spotted.

Man: Lee takes so many time to handle his wife and his kid...

Man 2: He searched for her for so long, he must be enjoying the reunion!

Taehyung was right to be cautious. Y/N's father didn't come alone. They couldn't leave the building, they needed help. Taehyung murmured to Y/N's ear:

Taehyung: Y/N, you have to listen to me. I know that you're afraid, but I will protect you, you have to trust me. (She nodded, the tears falling on Taehyung's hand.) We have to find a place to hide, don't make noise, okay. (She nodded again.)