8. You don't own me

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Sweetheart." I cut the call and gave thought to my future decision. Maybe I will not be happy with that but my father will for sure be happy and may value me like before. Maybe he will start loving me, again.

I closed my eyes and again my mobile started ringing. I growled when my eyes appreciated the caller id. Naren. Since last night he had called me some five-six times and left ten-fifteen text messages. I dunno what is encouraging him to come back to me. It's not like he loved me even for a single day of our dating month. I put my mobile on silent and closed my eyes, covering my face with my comforter.

I woke up at eleven and took a long bath by shampooing properly my hair. After the bath, I got dressed in a green blouse and a pair of white trousers. Air-dried my hair and tied them up in a high ponytail. Next, I called my father's assistant, Maan's father.

He lift the call on the first ring and greeted with his serene voice, "Hello dear, How are you?"

"Good, Uncle. And, what about you?"

"Me excellent, as always. So, How can I help you, today?"

"I need an appointment with my father!"

"Hmm...Let me check his schedule. Ok, at two he will be free, come to his office directly."

"Thank you, Uncle."

"Anytime dear!"

Whether I like it or not, I have to go out with my Bodyguard only. Truthfully, I am quite scared to go alone after my latest abduct. I have to be careful, alert, and conscious.

I pressed his contact and debated mentally whether to either call or not. After last night's words it's better I just avoid him as much as possible. Instead, I texted him, to pick me up at thirty past one.

****

While walking to my car, I saw Shaurya standing against the driver's side door. There was no repentance either in his stature or composure. After his eyes fell upon me, he walked around the car and opened the passenger seat, instead I opened the back seat door and slipped in. There is no way, I am going to sit with him after hearing his view regarding us.

A mistake!

It was the first time under Shaurya's service that I opt to sit in the back seat of the car. And while on the journey to my father's company, I put on my goggles to hide the glare I was holding on him.

Maybe he meant those moments were a mistake. But it sounded as if he called me, his mistake.

Whatever, I don't need to keep begging in front of people to love me. I don't want to disesteem myself now.

It's the time to make people follow me and crave me.

We reached the twenty-story building of my father's company. I got down after he had pulled open the door for me. I walked to the elevator and waited for it. Once, I stepped in, I got another call from Naren.

This time, I texted him to wait for an hour. I smirked evilly when a plan popped into my brain. Tapping my finger on my mobile and humming random music I scanned the minaret-like figure standing in front of me.

After we had reached the fifteenth floor, I ambled straight to my father's cabin. I knocked on his door and pushed it inward, "May I come in!" My father looked at me without smiling or showing any signs of happiness and nodded. Shaurya also stepped inside with me and stood behind me.

"Sit!" Instead, I stood in front of his desk and thought does he even know that I was abducted last night? 

"I decided!" I jumped to the point directly. "I will be doing modeling!"