; reunited ; fluff

hi! thanks for requesting this, @Kaz_the_silly! i appreciate it very much!! 

After the improbability drive, everything went berserk, honestly.
The land was barren, I couldn't see anything but the past fights that went on here at Nevada. Dead bodies were scattered everywhere, and honestly?

I wasn't used to it yet. Everybody else started to adapt, but not me.

I miss my old friend.. 2BDAMNED. 
Doc was quite the character, before the madness he was in medical school, and quite skilled at technology. Me and him both would hack into our school systems just for a laugh or two..

Those were quite the days, huh? We were only about 20, but 5 years have passed and we kinda.. Stopped talking. And now, here we are, 10 years after. 

I looked up at my roof. My house was in the middle of nowhere, so it was still.. Somewhat intact.

Some agents broke into my house earlier, but.. It's fine. Just some bullet holes in the living room, and that's it.
I trudged out into my room, going to the kitchen and opening the fridge. I grabbed a chocolate bar and sat at the dining table, sighing. 

I miss him, I truly miss him.

I ate my snack tiredly, rubbing my eyes.

Before I was even able to finish it, though, the front door was busted down. I screamed and jumped up, grabbing the gun on the counter and holding it.

"DON'T SHOOT!" An unknown voice called out and ran over to me. He looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Me and him wrestled a little, but that ended up with me on the floor. I whimpered and groaned, my back hurting.

I felt a wet rag go over my face. Was this chloroform?!

I screamed and wriggled around, but I already felt myself starting to close my eyes.

~

I woke up from what felt to be an eternal sleep. I tried to sit up, but I was strapped down onto a table. I felt my stomach growl, and I felt fatigued. 

"Finally, you're awake." A familiar voice grumbled, walking up to my table. He had a fluffy grey mohawk and red goggles, with a darker grey mask. He looked a little intimidating.. But familiar.

Why was he so damn familiar?!

"L-Let me go! Please!" I wiggled around, feeling myself to tear up. "Please.."

"..."

He fell quiet.
He look at me closely, and I swear he seemed to lighten up a little.

"You look.. Familiar."
"And you sound familiar." I bluntly remarked, shrugging.

"..."
"[NAME]?"

"Woahoh, buddy, how do you know my name?" I smiled nervously. He seemed and sounded familiar, but I'm still scared on how he knew my name.

"Don't you remember me?"

I stared at him blankly for a few moments. "If I know you, man, you look different from how I remember, jeez."

"It's me.. 2BDAMNED, [NAME]."

I flinched, "no! I swear he was gone, y-you're.. You're lying!"

"It's me, [NAME]. Really. You remember comforting me on my first day of medical school? Or maybe that one time you kept screaming about your ankle being broken, but it was just sprained?"

I felt my face flush in embarrassment. "Well, if you're REALLY 2BDAMNED, where uh.. Where do I live?!"

He just stared at me funny.

"You do realize.. I was the one who abducted you from where you live. You haven't move houses since you were 22." 

"Damn it. Well, why are you keeping me on a table, Doc?"

"Huh. I forgot you called me that. Well, I was going to conduct some experiments, but.."

"Buttt?"

"I missed you, a lot, honestly. I don't know what happened, but.. 15 years went by too slow for my liking." 

"Aw," I smile, giving him a warm look, "I missed you too, y'know. It's been soooo long, man, I really."

At this point, he couldn't hold it back anymore. He started tearing up a little and unbuckled me from the table, hugging me tightly. I nearly started crying as well as I caressed his back and his fluffy hair.

"Hey man, it's okay. It's okay.." 

I felt myself ease up a little, becoming silent as I let the doctor cry into my shoulder. It felt.. Relieving. Sweet, to see him again.

I kissed his forehead with a small giggle, like I always did before, and after a while, his crying stopped.
He looked up at me, and gave me a soft look.

I knew that meant I'll be stuck with him again, and for a long while. 

Though, I'm not complaining.

~

I'MM REALLY SORRY I HAD TO CUT THIS A LITTLE SHORT SINCE I DONT HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL LEFT ANNNDD i didnt really have many ideas so :sob: I MGIHT DO A PART 2

btw when i do chapters at home, they might be in full lower case bc my keyboard BROKEN so ill hopefully get to work on the other chapters by the time i'm home.......thanks for requesting though guys! it means a lot!