; " damsel in distress? " ; casual/platonic(?)

its been a bit, but im gonna try writing this stuff again, thanks for 100 reads, it means a bunch :D i hope you guys been enjoying this so far

(for some reason i literally can not find the artist for this.......if anybody finds them let me know:sob:) 

~

"Deimos! C'mon, pass me a gun or literally anything, I ran out'a bullets!" I yelled as I tackled an agent, stabbing them in the head. Their blood splattered all over my face, and in the corner of my peripheral vision, I spotted Deimos tossing a pistol towards my figure while taking on some of the other agents.

"Think fast.. Think fast.." I mutter to myself, holding the dead agent's body as some sort of meat shield as I shot at the rest of the agents. In little to no time, the room was cleared out, stained with bright red.

"Haha! Well, we done gone and finished up this building I think!" Deimos cheered, walking over to me while lighting a cig, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I chuckle with a small sigh, wiping some blood off my face with a handkerchief. "Yeah, we did." I smiled, before coughing, "Deimos, stop blowin' that shit in my face. I'm already winded." Deimos smiled nervously, turning his face away and puffing out more smoke. "Well, sorry. Don't you think I deserve it though after such a tough battle and helping a little damsel in distress? Or, uh.. Would it be a bachelor in distress?"

"Oh, whatever," I punch his shoulder, making him whine a bit, "let's not forget I was the one to assist and bandage you throughout this wreck of an agency." 

Deimos rolled his eyes, "let's just go, sheesh. No need to get all rowdy, you're like Hank." "And? I think that's a relatively good thing," "not when it scares me." Deimos huffed, crossing his arms as he stomped his cigarette to the ground. 

I tugged on his arm, signalling for us to go, when suddenly the door broke down and a good handful of agents and soldats flooded the room, surrounding us. I nearly stumbled to the ground, seeing them all come out so suddenly, but I needed to act quick. Act quick, and smart. I grabbed a nearby gun and already shot some down, while Deimos stood, stunned.

"Dumbass, move! You think they won't shoot at us? We're not gonna play ring-a-round-the-rosie with them, or do monkey-in-the-middle, we're here to fight and take them down!" I yelled, piercing some with a nearly-broken dagger before Deimos finally snapped back into reality and started taking some down at well. 

In just a few minutes, everybody was back down. It was impossible to walk on the floor without stepping on a hand or body. The room was painted red and yellow at this rate. We were sure we cleared out this dumb agency, surely. They never sent out this many agents or soldats, or really this many troops in general before.

"Deimos, just in case they send more, we gotta blast. We did what we were supposed to do in the mission, now we gotta go before we encounter any more."

Deimos scoffed, "c'mon, I wanna fight some bozos though!" "Okay, Mr. Deer-In-Headlights, that's enough. Let's bounce." I began pulling him through the rooms we were in before, beginning to pant due to sprinting so fast. Sooner or later, we finally got to the truck, with 2BDAMNED waiting in the drivers seat and Hank besides him. 

"Finally, there you two are. Let's go." 2B muttered, starting up the truck as we hopped in the back of the truck, riding off. 

"You did great out there, honestly." Deimos commented, resting a hand on my shoulder with a grin. I smiled a little at that, "You did too, man. Really." I gave him a small fistbump as I sigh, leaning onto the truck's inner, metal walls. "I'm beat, honestly. That was a bunch.." "Yeah! You were like, boom, bap! At those guys, man! It was ssoooo cool!" Deimos cheered as he lit another cigarette, the smoke blowing into the air as the truck went quick.

"I'm glad it was cool, because you two will be having another mission tomorrow. Hank is sick, and Sanford needs to take care of him since I will need to work."

"WHAT?!"

it's been a while since ive been writing but ive been hella bored in class lol </3 so here's this Deimos + Reader, just sorta smth that floated in my mind for a bit, sorry it's short. i might try to write a jeb + reader or an auditor one, idfk