fired

Triger warning //

Felix hadn't been to work for two days. He call it sick but he was just crying and thinking on his bed, munching on his snacks not eating proper food.

He was thinking for two days and was he come to an end? No.

He was still confused as to why suddenly hyunijn had feelings for him, it's not like he couldn't, they have been getting intimate these days,  talking more than they ever did in their life. But the problem is hyunjin used love, and not like. Love held more power. He doesn't know how could hyunjin love him in just what two weeks?

He couldn't get anything in his mind other than, just hyunjin is lying. He can't forget what his colleagues talked about and Felix did think the same. Hyunjin is better with someone than him. He maybe in love with him for so long but hyunjin never looked at him and suddenly in two weeks he fell in love with him how could it be possible

He loves him and wants him, Yet he decided to ignore his feelings and hyunjin.

After two days he was standing outside of the company. He went and waited outside of the elevator, to his bad luck hyunjin was beside him. There were workers so both ignored each other but the tension between both of them still could feel. All got in the elevator and when felix floor came he left. Hyunjin tried talking to Felix but Felix ignored him.

Felix knew hyunjin was trying to talk with him but he just don't know how to react again and what to say. His dumb mind will say something bad if he open his mouth again. But the hurting feeling inside his heart was bothering him, because hyunjins sad face wasn't leaving his mind.

Felix was silent all the time. He felt like crying again. Call him dumb but he was still can't accept hyunjins feelings towards him were genuine. He wasn't paying attention to any of his work nor giving replies to any of his workers.

His phone ring, he didn't even look at it.
"Felix can you check this mail and send it to Mr.Yeon?" wooyoung asked
"Sure" Felix said

Wooyoung gave him a smile and started working. Felix did and somehow got busy doing his work. When he did all his work he saw his phone and saw a text message from hyunjin. He stared at it for some time

His heart started beating again. He clicked on it

Hyun❤️
Can we talk?
12.37 pm

Felix sighed not knowing what to reply.

He didn't reply and left it on seen. When they had lunchtime hyunjin called him but he declined it. Whenever he looked at hyunjin now his heart starts beating even faster now in a different way. He just wants to go away from him, he just can't see himself with hyunjin. He never told anyone about his crush on hyunjin when he was in high school, he was feared of getting judged. He never told hyunjin cu he was feared of getting rejected. He still thinks the same.

Now Felix and others sitting in a canteen. Some others got their lunch and some were going to take lunch.
Felix was on his way to take his lunch when someone stopped him. He wished it wasn't who he thinks, by his luck he is not.

When he saw who it is, He yanked his body forward "don't touch me" "fucker" Felix gritted his teeth and went to the table where his colleagues were sitting in

Allen seems to get what happened
"Should have kicked his balls" he told Felix as soon as Felix sat on his seat

"Trust me I controlled otherwise I'd have done it for so long" Felix told