"Do you know where Evan went?" I ask going up to him. "Oh they left a while ago." He had a smile on his face.

Devyn and Corey went upstairs to Corey's room. "Wait, are you serious?" I ask as he nodded his head,

"Yeah, they dropped Sam off and then bounced." Damnit. They have my car and so I can't leave and my extra clothes.

"Dammit, they took my car and I have work tomorrow." I shake my head as us three stood in the foyer.

I wonder how I'll get to work knowing Colby didn't have his car either. "Why don't you call in?" Jake asked laughing.

That didn't sound too bad. I haven't called into work for a while. "That's actually going to be Jake's first good idea." Colby laughed.

"Fuck you, dude." Jake flipped him off. "Is it okay if I stay here though?" I ask, mainly looking at Colby.

"Yeah, you can stay in Colby's room." Jake joked childishly. Colby rolled his eyes while grabbing onto my hand.

We go upstairs and into his room. He starts looking for clothes which causes me to curse out loud.

Colby turns to me confused. "I don't have any clothes for tonight." I groan. I lay myself on my back stare at his ceiling.

A minute later, something hit me in the face. I pull it up to see it was sweats and a flannel. I look at him confused.

"You can wear those tonight." He informed him. I thank him a bunch of times and change in his bathroom.

They were a little big on me but I didn't mind it. When I walk back in, he had already changed into some sweats.

He didn't have a shirt on but it honestly looked really good. "I think I'm still a little drunk." Colby laughed when I walked in.

He was laying in his bed, scrolling through his phone. I think I threw everything of mine still up.

I sit my clothes on the ground and sit on the couch. He looked down from his phone and over to me.

"Jordan, what are you doing?" He asked looking down at me. "I'm laying down." I tell him confused.

He repositioned himself so he could look at me better. "You know, you can come up here with me if you want." He offered.

My heart skipped a beat when he offered it to me. "Are you sure?" I ask as he nods.

"I wouldn't offer it if I didn't want you up here." I couldn't help myself. I moved off the couch and crawled into bed with him.

He locked his phone and turned over to look at me. His piercing blue eyes were looking into mine.

"Would it be wrong if I said you had pretty eyes?" I ask him. The ends of his mouth curve up as we lay there facing together.

"I don't think so." He rasped to me. I could tell he was starting to get tired. We talked for a little bit.

But my tiredness got the better of me. I don't know how long I slept for. But my phone ringing woke me up.

I answer it and bring it to my ear. "Hello?" I groggily answer. I have no idea who this is. "Hey, it's Angela. You okay?" My boss asked.

Shit, I forgot to text her last night to call off. "Actually, no. Is it okay if I call in?" I ask a little hopeful.

Even though I threw everything up last night, I still feel like shit. "Of course. You sound awful so get some rest, dear."

I make sure to thank her as I hang up. I look to see it's eight thirty so I lay my head back down.

I fell back asleep knowing I was exhausted. I didn't get much sleep last night.

I was asleep for a few hours. When I woke up, I still felt something pressed on me.

I look to see Colby had his arm wrapped around me. He was still knocked and I figured he would be asleep for a while.

I somehow manage to get out from under his arms and walk downstairs. I had no idea who was awake.

I see Devyn is in the kitchen grabbing things. I make small talk with her while I wait for everyone to get up.

"You know, we should really have a girls night." She suggested. I agreed with her almost instantly.

I've been so busy with work, or exploring with Sam and Colby, or just with Colby I've barely had a chill night with the girls.

I told her I would make a group chat with all the girls so we could plan something out soon. I honestly couldn't wait.

I was in desperate need of girl time.