The kiss became heated quickly and just as a moan escaped my own lips I heard Tara's insanely loud voice. "Holy shit!" We didn't jump back from each other. Instead Ellie looks down as she huffs a laugh and turns bright red. I look over to my friend who is just standing there with a smirk on her face and this look. The same look Katrina gave me. Like they knew something I didn't know. "Ready to get this show on the road?" She then asked to break the tension.

"Right." I was flustered. I wasnt accustomed to girls making the first move like that. I was usually the one in control. They'd usually just bat their eyes lashes and I'd do the rest. She was different. Ellie took her place on the couch and watched as I fumbled around and nearly tripped over my coffee table. Who the fuck was I? I felt like fifteen year old Colby again who got nervous and anxious at the thought of talking to a girl.

It took a while before I could collect my thoughts but eventually I figured out the set up and clicked record before making my way to the couch. "You ready?" I asked her.

"Mhmm." She seems amused by my nervousness and I find it nerve racking. I take one deep breath in and then turn to the camera to start filming. If I was honest, I was actually pretty excited to film the video. This was my chance to get to know her.

"What's up guys, it's Colby Brock, welcome back to my channel and today we are joined by the lovely Ellie Stone. Can I call you that or should I introduce you by your full name?" I ask nervously.

"Sure, you want my middle names too?" She quips back causing me to laugh.

"Okay...this is Ellie everybody! You guys might recognize her for the last Sam and Colby video we posted where we took her and Katrina to witches forest, super scary so make sure you check that out."

"Oh, check it out...I got injured...it was real fun." She say sarcastically and it takes me a moment to remind myself that this isn't the first YouTube video she's filmed. She does this all the time with the C4 house.

"You really did have fun though right?" I ask more sincerely.

"Yeah, it actually was fun. I'm not kidding. Except for the ghost mutilating me." She laughs.

"Yeah, that was a bit..." I make a yikes face. "Okay so today we're going to be doing something that I've only ever done before with Sam. I think I might have done this before with Brennen but this would have been when we couldn't drink so it was truth of strip?"

"You stripped on the internet?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah...I'm not proud of everything I've posted." I joke, "but yeah as you see from the title, we're playing truth or drink. We've got some clear water." I place the bottle of Tito's vodka on the coffee table with the label facing us, "some brown water." I place the bottle of whiskey from where it was by my feet to next to the vodka and then reached for the bottle of silver tequila, "and some more clear liquid" 

I gestured for Ellie, "Pick your poison."

She reached for the tequila immediately, "Oh you're getting fucked up!" I say. I take the vodka and then move the whiskey off to the side, "seriously? Tequila?"

"I don't like shotting vodka," she shrugs.

"Do you need salt? Or lime?" I ask.

"No." She shakes her head. Oh...so she was definitely a badass.

I turn my attention back to the camera so I don't get distracted by staring at her. I had to remind myself that the fans couldn't know. "Okay so we have the lovely Tarayummy behind the camera and she's going to be asking us some questions that you guys sent in on Instagram." Tara stuck her hand in front of the lens giving a wave. I chuckled and then clapped my hands.