𝔦𝔳; 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

Angier quickly started radiating from the boy. We followed his gaze over to the Devenfort team. My eyes instantly caught Brett, more specifically his jersey and the number on it. I couldn't exactly focus on it though, as I quickly became flustered at the sight of him. He just happened to be putting on his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned six-pack. I would've doubled over if Mason and Liam weren't there. Liam must've noticed to change in our emotions because his head snapped in our direction. I could feel his stare beaming into her cheek though I didn't bother to look at him. I was too busy staring at Brett. I could feel my mouth lightly drop open. Though, Kaitlyn quickly closed it for me. She had seemed to be the only one --other than Liam-- who didn't care about the Brett looked.

"Who is that?" She whispered to me. "I'll tell you in a sec." whispered back. "I don't care that his a foot taller than me," Liam stated returning his attention to Brett. "I think I can take him." Liam finished looking back at us. "Yeah.", "Totally.", "Bet you can't." Mason, Kaitlyn, and I said at the same time. But of course, Lynn had to be the negative one. Kaitlyn stared at him confused whilst I and Mason were gawking over him. Liam looked back at Brett intensely, then he stared at the ground like he was thinking about something. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked more towards me. My eyes quickly met his as I finally pulled my gaze away from Brett.

"What? Me?" I was confused as she had been paying attention. "Agreeing with you..." I trailed off. "Were being agreeable," Mason added. "Except her." Mason pointed to the blonde on my left. Liam nodded unconvinced. He looked at Brett then back at us. His gaze is now more serious, "You think he's hot, don't you?" Liam asked the two of us though he was staring directly at me. "No! No!" Mason immediately denied it.

It took me a minute to realize why they were so quiet. When I look away from Brett and back at them I noticed their expecting stares. I realized what they wanted to hear. "Oh!" I exclaimed. "No! No- n- n- no way." I managed to splutter out. After seeing their unconvinced stares I looked back a Brett. At the time he just so happened to be flexing his muscles. "damn." I whispered as my mouth fell open slightly again. I returned her attention to the boys "Okay.. maybe.. maybe a little." I admitted. Liam stared at me in somewhat shock, Whilst Kaitlyn and Mason looked at me with unconvinced looks. "Fine!" I exclaimed looking back at Brett. "That boy.." I paused "is hotter than the sun and lava combined." I admitted the words falling out of my mouth so fast I couldn't believe anyone understood me. Mason slightly chuckle whilst I continued staring at Brett.

Brett's eyes met mine. We held eye contact for a second, I could feel her cheeks threatening to turn red. Brett smirked slightly then sent me a quick wink before returning to what he was doing. My cheeks quickly heated and became a bright red. "I'll be right back," I told my friends trying to make my way to Brett. Though Liam grabbed her arm. "Where do you think you're going?" Liam asked. "I'm going to talk to Brett," I answered trying to walk away again though Liam stopped me. "You mean 'flirt with Brett'" Liam corrected. "Talk, flirt, what do you care?" I asked. "I don't." Liam lied.

"Okay then," I nodded said snatching her arm from him and then walking away. "Hey!" I greeted Brett with a flirtatious yet mischievous smile. "Hey there, cutie." Brett greeted with his common smirk. "How may I help you?" Brett asked with a flirty grin . "I was just coming to introduce myself." I shrugged wrapping my hands around my waist.

When I looked up my brown hues met Brett's blue ones. He had a slight smile on his face. His eye sparkled in amusement. "Wont your boyfriend be mad we're talking?" He smirked glancing over at liam.
Brett's words cause my heart to skip a beat. "Do people think that we are dating?" I remember thinking to myself. "He's not my boyfriend." I blurted out. "Well then," he smiled, looking back at me. "Brett Talbot." he introduced holding out a hand. "Abigail'a Stilinski." I introduced going to shake his hand. Though he turned it around, bending slightly and applying a soft kiss to the back of it. Something about that sent an electric shock throughout my body. It wasn't the fact he kissed me it was something different.