(2) The Dragon And Its Companions

Start from the beginning

At times like these, you thank God or whatever for their understanding in your language as the tallest walks up to you. "Coco Kiryu."

You finally scanned them and see that their rags changed to normal clothes. 'How did they change so fast?'

The redhead seems to be going next and she raises the hems of her skirt and looks up at you, "Marine Houshou." She seems to be a pirate captain, huh.

The sailor comes up to you and respectfully bows towards you with a small smile and tints of blush forms on her cheeks, "Awu- Aqua Minato

The sailor comes up to you and respectfully bows towards you with a small smile and tints of blush forms on her cheeks, "Awu- Aqua Minato." Your lips twitched upwards ever so slightly.

That leaves the bunny but it seems that she's not planning to introduce herself to you but you can't do anything about it so you two have a stare down

That leaves the bunny but it seems that she's not planning to introduce herself to you but you can't do anything about it so you two have a stare down.. well more like, she was glaring at you and you were staring at her.

"Come on, Pekora. You need to introduce yourself!" Coco suggests as she shoves the bunny in front of you, stumbling as she hugs you in an instinct. You smuggen up before she lets go of you as she glares at you with a hilarious blush on her face. You could see her friends snickering at her clumsiness.

"F-fine. Just because Pekora is a princess, okay? I'll introduce myself to this.. this scum!" You furrow your eyebrows as it felt like she insulted you but nevertheless let it slip pass. She turns around to look at you with her fiery crimson eyes. "Pekora is Pekora Usada."

And before you could comment on her again, you were suddenly hit with a force so strong you were thrown down, face plant on the ground with the thing over, you let out a groan at the impact

And before you could comment on her again, you were suddenly hit with a force so strong you were thrown down, face plant on the ground with the thing over, you let out a groan at the impact. "Ah faq!"

"Miko, what are you doing!? Get up of him or he'll molest you!" Pekora shouts at the thing and helps her up.

The thing or so I say starts to immediately stand up and hurry to the other side and you were left to sit up on your own. Your eyes adjusts and you could see a hand reaching out for yours. "Sorry, sorryy~" She says though it never seem apologetic and Pekora facepalms. "Your apology is pointless, he can't pekonderstand us."

You grab it and stand up, almost falling down again since the person who reached out for you was lighter than you. You dust your clothes and stare down at the person. "Crap he's tall." She mutters as her eyes widen at your appearance. "I know." Pekora adds.

You furrow your eyebrows at the pinkhead and she lets out a smile. "Sakura Miko!" She says as she takes your hands in hers and shakes it and you nod at her words.

Pekora then hand chops both of your hands away from each other and look at Miko to explain the situation and you were left to your own devices

Pekora then hand chops both of your hands away from each other and look at Miko to explain the situation and you were left to your own devices. "So that guy is Y/N and that was what happened."

"Speaking of Y/N... Where did he go?" Aqua asks as she notices your disappearance and this alerts everyone.

"I don't know and I don't care peko." Pekora shrugs as she starts searching for your traces. 'Where did that evil bastard go!? Jeez! He could get lost or even worst, eaten!'

"Hurry, search the area. He might just be near here, he can't be that far." Coco suggests as she herself looks over at the other side of the mountain and Marine nods at her words.

"It was a short while meeting you, Y/N.. May you rest in peace-" Before Miko could continue, Aqua hand chops her head with a pout. "He isn't dead yet, idiot!"

Marine deadpans, "You said 'yet' didn't you?"

While everyone was left panicking in the area you left them, you were actually just pissing somewhere near the premises since you forgot you didn't get to go to the bathroom this morning. After zipping up, you went back to the cave entrance and everyone immediately stop their search and stare at you. Aqua was teary-eyed, Marine, Coco and Miko were relieved while Pekora was mad. "What?"

"You dumbass!" Pekora shouts as she walks closer to you. You thought she was going to hug you until she kicked you on the shin. "Ow! What's wrong with you!?" You exclaim at the sudden pain before Pekora walks away pouting as she enters the cave entrance. You look over at Coco who just shrugs in response as all of you follow Pekora into the cave.

As you entered, it was what you had expected. Vines and moss were all over the place, hanging either above or trailing down the walls or even at the floor.

After a while of walking, your eyes widen at the amazing sight of art inside the cave. Despite being made of rocks, it forms the perfect terraform that could provide for fine living, there were grass and moss for either planting or for livestock, and a huge space in the middle as light beams from a self-made hole in the middle. All in all, a little village like inside the cave is what you meant to say. (I can't describe.)

"Woah.." You let out an amazed gasp as you wander your eyes around. What seemed amazing to you was the amount of bunnies there are in a single area.

"Amazing right?! This is the rabbit princess's little friends, cute, like me!" Pekora exclaims and you don't bother to understand what she said. Well whatever it was, it's probably a brag, she looked smug when she said that.

You look over at the other group that consists of Coco, Miko and Aqua. What worries you is that you want to become an adventurer but if you don't understand what they're going to say then it would be pointless so you walk over to the trio and place a hand on Coco's shoulder, earning a tense reaction.

"Oh- Y/N, hello. What is it?" She asks as she turns around to look at you though you didn't understand anything other than your name.

"Language. Teach me." You requested though it seems like a demand for the latter so with a small grin, she puts a thumbs up. "Also teach history." Earning another nod from the other duo, you smile.

----------------------------------

A/N: what the fuck.