The Boys x Reader "Superstar!"

Enjoy! Thought I'd try something different! Characters are as followed:

Freddy: Narrator
Gregory: You!
Roxy: Juicy
Monty: Eddie
Chica: Mully
Sun/Moon: Josh
Vanny: Gabby
Burntrap: Smashing

Y/n pov

"FREDDY!" I screamed as I ran down the hallway

The loud thumping of Roxy's feet were right behind me as I turned the corner into an office.

"Y/n! Are you alright?!" Freddy asked
"I'm okay! I'm trapped in the office! Roxy is outside the door!"
"Hang on I'll distract them."

Freddy/Narrator pov

I slowly walked down the hall, noticing a wolf like animatronic at the end of the hall scratching at the door.

"Juice?" I asked the wolf

It stood up to face me, golden eyes staring at me as I took a step back.

"Who? My name is Roxanne." It answered
"It's me! Narrator! You're friend. Snap out of it Juicy!"

The animatronic named Roxanne Wolf charged at me with her claws out, going straight for my face. I grabbed her arm and pushed her behind me.

"Gaege snap out of it! You're not Roxy! You're-"

Roxy scratched at my leg, while trying to tackle me to the ground. A door at the end of the hall opened and Monty and Chica were there.

"Eddie! Mully! Help me out!"

They looked at each other, not moving a single inch. I flung Roxy off of me, quickly standing up as I put my hands up.

Y/n pov

I saw Freddy getting cornered on the cameras. I scanned every computer in this large spot, seeing a computer that had a screen saying "File: Logs" with a mouse on the "Enter" button. I walked over, taking a quick breath before I opened the file.

File 1,
Entry: January 25th (redacted)

Today was opening day and every animatronic was in working order from the previous night. We hired a new security guard named Gabriella, who's shown some real progress with animatronics and technology. However... her past is unknown to all of us. She's quiet and very closed off from others but she works very well. It's none of our business to know every single thing about our employees.

File 2,
Entry: (redacted)

Two weeks have passed since opening day and things are beginning to act suspicious. Sun suddenly came to life inside the daycare when some kids found him under a tarp for repair. Luckily, nobody was hurt. Our manager brought his friends in for a "test run" and they all agreed everything was safe.

File 3,
Entry: None

Roxanne came to life before my very eyes. Five months since opening and she's becoming sentient, at least that's what it sounds like. Every night before I start the shift, I can hear her crying. She cries for a friend she calls "Ed". None of our staff has the name of Ed or anything remotely similar. Last night... Monty and Chica answered her. The names they said were not in the code we had made, their names no longer being "Roxanne" or "Chica".

File 4,
No Details

I should've known... they came alive because of my mistakes of creating these creatures. At least I still have Freddy, yet to be touched by the darkness of whatever haunts this mall. I have identified who is within these poor vessels, forever trapped. Gaege Gibson, a young employee who loved working with Roxy was forced into the suit by some unknown force. Roxy and Gaege share the same brain and can speak, swapping between who is in control. As for Chica and Monty, I've just confirmed as of now that they are Mully and Eddie, both happened to be murdered at a party for our manager whom they were close with. Sun has not been figured out yet and I'm sure I'll find out soon.