"Oh no."I smiled at them and the three gulped when I raised my knife and stab the fish. They looked at the fish and winced."Not at all."While Jace just looks bored.

"We were about to tell you about the guests."Sapphire said.

"Yeah, I can see."I said in a force tone and I can see them shifting uneasily, except for Jace and Amber.

Amber was already used to me being like this when angry. While Jace, I don't know about him.

I smiled at them and turned back, chopping the fish violently.

"Uhh-Kaizer, Rigel, and August. Magpatulong sana kami sa boxes na nandon sa itaas."sabi ni Amber at hindi ko mapigilan mapairap.

"Iiwan niyo na si Jace upang tulungan kay Jewel sa pagluluto."said Natasha. And I was right, they're planning on leaving us alone and they would spy on us.

"Yeah,  sure."said Rigel.

"B-but I want to help Jewel-"

"Come on!"August said and practically dragged Kaizer upstairs. I heard them all hurrying upstairs while I was left alone with Jace.

"Need any help?"I was shocked when he suddenly arrive at my side. I was shocked that I almost cut my finger at the process. Thankfully, it didn't.

"Sh*t!"I said and looked at my finger, and sighed that its not bleeding.

"Are you alright?"he asked and gently grab my hand and looked at my finger. He was examining it and looked extremely worried.

"Yeah. Thankfully, I didn't get a cut."I said and grab my hand away fron him.

"Let me help."he said and washed his hands, before grabbing the knife from my hand.

"N-no, its okay. Just sit there."I said and pointed at the table."You're a guest."

"I don't feel like a guest right now."he said and chuckled."I can be your little helper."he said and grabbed an apron. It was pink, but he didn't mind and wore it. He look cute, though-wait what?

"What's with the little?"I teased. He rolled his eyes, playfully.

"Don't mind the little."he said and I laughed a bit. "So you need this to be cut?"he asked and I nodded.

"What are you making, anyway?"he asked while I opened drawers looking for bread crumbs. When I found one, I opened it and put it at the plate. I, then grabbed an egg and crack it and mixed it.

"Fish fillet."

"Nice. My favourite."he chuckled.

"Your favourite food?"I asked, curiously.

"Yup."he said and chop the fish, but not violently that I did earlier."What's yours?"

"Hmm...there are so many but it will always be chocolates."

"You were angry, earlier."he asked, thinking this will be a good time to ask about my rant earlier. I was not angry anymore.

"Yeah, they kinda disturb my reading time."I grimaced. Such a silly excuse. I heard him laugh and I glared at him.

"I get the idea."I glance at him, my mouth slightly open. Is this something that we have in common? I don't know what to feel. Hate...that should be what I'm feeling, but I don't."Kazier, Rigel, and August always disturb when I'm read. Its annoying, actually."His nose wrinkled and he pushed his glasses back.

I didn't know how many seconds I stared at him, but I should stop. Besides, we still need to cook. I glance away so I can focus. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and sighed.