Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

    He grabbed the hand she had on his abdomen and moved it higher up his torso, to his chest. She hadn't thought it was possible, but he took a step forward and moved even closer to her. "Where did the bold little vixen go?" he asked softly. "And who is this shy little mouse who took her place?"

    She snatched her hand out of his grasp and lowered it back down his abdomen. She didn't stop lowering until her fingers rested on the shiny gold belt buckle circling his waist. Clearing her throat and trying to calm her nerves, she unbuckled his belt while looking him in the eyes.

    He slid a hand beneath her shirt.

    She slid the button at the top of his pants through its hole and started on the zipper.

    His hand trailed up her stomach and touched her bra.

    She closed her eyes, mentally kicking herself in the ass for not wearing a cuter bra. All thoughts flew out of her mind the moment his hand reached inside of her bra and cupped a breast. She released a little gasp and her hand stilled on the front of his pants.

    He lowered his head and caressed her lips with his. Keeping his hand on her breast, he used the other to touch her inner thigh.

    She pulled back from the kiss and sucked in her breath.

    His lips didn't take long to find hers again.

    Her hand lingered on his zipper; it was only half-lowered, but she was too nervous to lower it any further. Too nervous and too preoccupied with her body's overwhelming reaction to the sensation of his fingers on her skin. The tip of her breast hardened beneath his thumb. He pressed a finger to the front of her panties and almost instantly, her panties were soaked with moisture. Her legs clamped tight around him.

    Beneath her hand, she could feel parts of him stirring and growing firmer.

    Fascinated by the feel of him, she rubbed him through his pants while returning his feverish kisses.

    He groaned and buried his face in her neck. Then he pressed his lips to her neck and gently started sucking.

    She moaned softly and grabbed his waist with both hands.

    He leaned forward and pressed himself against her, eliciting another gasp from her.
His tongue flicked out and grazed the flesh of her neck, soon replaced by his lips again.

    The sucking hurt and somehow managed to feel good at the same time. His thumb continued stroking the tip of his breast, and his index and middle finger continued to rub her through her panties while his lips continued to give her a little bit of pain and a little bit of pleasure. With so many parts of her body being engaged at once, she felt like she was going to explode. Her breathing became short. Shallow. Her toes curled inside of her shoes, and she felt something building up in the pit of her stomach. "Aubrey," she whispered.

    "Yeah, baby?" he asked against her neck.

    What's happening? was the last thought she had before she was blinded by her own climax. "Aubrey," she cried out again, wrapping her arms around him and clinging to him.

    He lifted his head a little and kissed her on the lips, pressing the palm of his hand flat against her panties. After kissing her on the lips, he kissed the tip of her nose, and lastly her forehead before taking a step back and zipping up his pants.

    Tucking her hair behind one ear, she watched as he zipped his pants and secured his belt buckle. "Aren't we going to...aren't we...?"

    He gave a slow shake of his head. "Your first time isn't going to be in a classroom," he said, looking down at his belt. He adjusted it so that the belt buckle was centered. "You deserve for your first time to be special."

    "Who said it would be my first time?" she asked.

    He gave her a knowing look.

    She rolled her eyes and looked away from him.

    "All right, so maybe I am a virgin," she admitted. "But as long as my first time is with the right person, it will be special. No matter where it is."

    He smiled and took a step forward. "What we just shared was special," he told her. "But when we really make love, I want it to be even more special than this. Just...trust me on this. Okay?"

    She nodded and wrapped her arms around herself, feeling incredibly awkward.

    His smile widened and he took another step closer to her. With a chuckle, he wrapped her up in a bear hug and kissed the top of her head.

    "I was trying to be sexy for you," she muttered.

    "You are sexy," he told her, laughing. "You don't have to try to be."

    "I wanted to be irresistible."

    "You are. Why do you think I can't ever keep my hands to myself whenever I'm around you?"

    "But you're rejecting me."

    He looked down ather and placed a hand beneath her chin. His eyes sparkled in the dark as hetilted her chin up. "I'm not rejecting you. I'm respecting you. And whenthe time finally does come for us to be together in that way, you'll understandwhy. Because it will be perfect."