"Okay". She said but not letting go and laying her head on his chest.

"We gotta go or we never gonna make it to our reservation ". He told her. She looked at him with a pout on her face. She didn't want to let go.

"Kiss me first ". She told him and Amaru did just that. It started slow with soft kissing here and there and then added tongue. He bit her bottom lip before pulling away causing a grin to grace her face.

"You getting this pussy tonight. I don't care". She stated making him smirk.

"I better". He joked. He wasn't too pressed about it.  As long as Àine was comfortable with him, that's all that mattered to him.

"You ready?". He questioned Áine. She nodded her head and they headed out the house not before Amaru made sure everything was perfectly in place.

He intertwined their hands, bring them to his lips and kissing the back of her hand.

"I love you". He mentioned. Áine blushed and looked at him. She can never get enough of him saying that to her.

"I love you too". She responded. They walked inside the elevator and Amaru pressed the button to the parking basement.

Amaru opened the door to the black Mercedes Benz G-Wagon truck. He jogged to his side of the car and got in.

"I see you brought my favorite". She stated, running her hands along the dashboard. She really loved the car and hoped to one day own it as well.

"You must  love this car more than me". Amaru joked enough a laugh from her.

"Its a really nice car". She shrugged, "I wonder how sex would be in here". She looked at the back.

"You gonna find out one of these days".

"I will be waiting then".

"Okay lil freak in the sheets". He teased earning a playfully punch on his shoulder.

The two sat in the car, enjoying the music playing lowly on the radio. It was a comfortable silence and they didn't need to say much. They had each other and that's all that mattered.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at their destination. It was a high end hotel which catered to the rich and famous and but was also affordable.

He pulled up by the entrance, and climbed out the car. He gave the valet his keys and jogged to Áine side of the car. He helped her out the car, grabbing her hand.

"I'm sure this is one of yours as well?". Áine asked, walking besides him. The hotel had an Italian architecture. It design showed it was rich and very old.

"This is not mine, unfortunately". He shook his head. He knew the owner very well though.

"I could swear this is your style". Áine said, looking around. Everything  looked very expensive and elegant.

"If you notice, he used a very modern Renaissance italian design such as Tuscan and Mediterranean while my family continued using the same old ltalian style throughout. As you can see his beams and archs are very low. He used a very modern type of frames for his windows as well making them really high".

"Hmm impressive ". She smiled up at him, enjoying him in his element of work.

"Come on", he said. They headed to the elevator and pulled out a card which led them to the top floor where the penthouses were situated.

The elevator dinged, making them step out. The floor had roses petals scattered all over the floor. Candles were lit which smelled like vanilla and jasmine one of her favorite scents.