Nathaniel watched her as she walked away banging the door loudly. He placed his fingers on his lips and smiled. His plan is coming into place, Maya will grow a soft spot for him and everything would become alright between the two of them.

He poured himself a glass of tequila and gulped them loudly.

"Maya Sanchester, you belong to me and there is nothing the both of us can do about that, not even the moon goddess herself.

*****

Things between Marissa and David has been shady lately. He prepares healthy meals for her every day, prepare her bath and place her supplement besides the bed daily. Even after all that, the two never exchanged words, they communicated with their eyes.

Marissa knew he was trying, but he wasn't trying his best. She needed more, it's been four days and his time is running out. She doesn't want her child to grow up without a father, she wanted the three of them to be happy together.

David wasn't able to get home early today, because the work at the pack has become tough for him. He opened the bedroom and saw his wife sleeping on the bed.

He still couldn't muster the courage to talk to her, he tried but he just couldn't do it. He walked towards her and sat beside her. He slowly placed his hand on hers and entangled their fingers. Marissa stirred a little in her sleep.

He placed a light peck on her forehead.
"I love you so much Marissa, you are my life, please don't leave me. You and my child are the most important thing in my life right now, I love both of you so much" A tear dropped from his eyes.

He was about to stand up when Marissa dragged him back. He was shocked when he saw how wide awake she was.
"Then don't allow the both of us to leave David" Marissa inspirited him lifting herself with her back resting on the headboard.

David glared at her with tears rolling down his cheeks. She wiped his tears with her hands cupping his cheeks. He held her hands and slowly massaged them.

"I'm so sorry Marissa, I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm sorry for making you cry, I'm sorry for making you sad" Marissa pulled him into a hug. She was shedding tears too, tears of joy, her David has finally come back to her.

"I love you so much David, I forgive you, I would never leave you, please stop crying" He moved out of the hug with a smile and placed his head on her lap. She caressed his soft long hair placing a peck on his head.

His hands slide under her lingerie making her yelp inaudibly. She missed his touch so much. His palm finally landed on her stomach making her sigh audibly. He chuckled a little making her scoff.

"I love you so much little one, you will be the best son in the whole world"
She harshly pushed his head away from her laps making him give her a questioning look.

"It is your best daughter David," She said with a devilish smirk on her lips daring him to say son again.
"Anything you say my queen, our beautiful daughter and son" David replied lifting himself from the bed.

"I'm not giving birth to twins David, if you want to have twins, then you have to go get another woman pregnant for you" She blurted out with little anger lingering in her voice.

"I'll do just that my dear sweet wife" He retorted picking up his car keys.
Marissa hissed in pain clutching her stomach. David rushed towards her in fear.
She slapped him a little bit harshly making his face move to the other side.

She pulled his face and kissed him deeply.
"If you ever say anything like that again, I'll kill you David" she warned him after pulling out from the kiss.
"I love you so much, Marissa"
"I love you more David"

After some time of admiring each other, he went to the bathroom and showered before joining his lovely wife on the bed.

They tangled themselves together, each dreaming about the bundle of joy in their middle.

****

Marissa phoned Maya and told her everything that happened between David and her the night before. She couldn't contain her happiness, Maya was very happy for her.

"What with that smile" Nathaniel questioned her coming into the room.
"Marissa and David have reconciled!" Maya beamed joyously.
Nathaniel smiled seeing how happy his wife is.

"I can't wait to have a baby of my..." She quickly covered her mouth with her eyes shut tightly. She quickly went into the bathroom jamming the door loudly not forgetting to lock the door.

She slapped herself twice. Why can't she keep quiet for once in her life? Now, what will he be thinking now?
She will remain inside the bathroom till when she's sure he'd fallen asleep.

When she opened the door, she saw Nathaniel on the bed obviously sleeping. She heaved out a handful of carbon dioxide in relief.
She tiptoed to her side of the bed, gently laying down in other not to wake Nathaniel up.

When she was about to cover herself with the duvet, Nathaniel gripped her waist pulling her towards him. He used his leg to keep her legs in place while using his hands to hold hers.

"How about we make that baby you always wanted" Nathaniel whispered against her face. Maya tried to snuggle herself away from his grip but failed.

"I want to have a baby with you Maya, if it is a girl then David's and Marissa's son will marry her, isn't it wonderful" Maya couldn't believe her ears. Her big bad Alpha is dreaming of having a baby and he has even planned the marriage of the poor child.

"Stop spouting out nonsense Nathaniel, and let me go as you can see I want to sleep," Maya said feigning anger.
"You want a child, so let's make one" Nathaniel muttered audibly.

"Yes, I want a child but we are not in a position to have one right now"

"We are in the perfect position wife" he placed his palm on the waistband of her pyjamas.
"I just need to pull this down and you know the rest" He whispered seductively.

"I'm not joking Nathaniel"

"Neither I'm I" He turned her around making him hover above her. He sank his head in her neck inhaling her Perfect scent.

"I want a baby with you Maya," He told her with demand clearly evident in his voice.
"We just can't bring a baby into this world when we don't know what we are" she spoke softly.

"You are my mate, what else do you want to hear?"

"That is not enough Nathaniel" Nathaniel sighed and released his grip on her.
"What else do you want Maya?"
"You know what I want." Maya retorted rudely.

He gave her a clueless look.

"I need time Nathaniel, we need time. This relationship is not good for both of us. You promise one thing and you go and do the other. My heart is in pain Nathan and you are the main cause. Can't you just give me time as compensation for the pain you've caused me, is it that much?" Maya lost it. She will run away from here if he doesn't give her want she want.

"Your reasons are not valid Maya, you are my mate, my wife and my Luna. You have a responsibility towards me and to give me an heir is a very important one. We have been married for almost a year and we haven't mated, I'm not complaining about it but I hope you fulfil your duties as my wife very soon" Nathaniel spoke with no expression. His eyes were fixed on the ceiling.

"I would give you a child when I'm sure we are in the perfect position to bear a child Nathan. Your words mean nothing to me so please keep it"

Nathaniel didn't say anything again. He turned to the other side switching off the headlamp. Maya turned also switching off hers too.

She will give herself the time she always wished for. She would run away and only return when she was sure her mind is stable again.
Her plans were all coming together and she couldn't wait to explore the great city of Seattle.

Her dreams would be fulfilled.

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 (●♡∀♡)