Back outside, ash stood in front of the entrance, observing the quite street that rarely passed any cars, when a scream inside the house broke his thoughts rushing back inside to see what was going on.

The dinner was going alright, he and jack laugh about stupid things forgetting the events off the pass few days, when suddenly Alex felt weird like he lost all his strength. Drooping the food on his hands he looks at jack unable to talk, falling down his chair.

"Alex" the women screamed, drooping down at his side trying to see what was wrong

At that moment Ash ran through the door rushing to his side

"What happened?" the man asked putting to fingers on the boy's neck to check his pulse.

"I don't know, one minute he was ok and suddenly he collapsed"

"Alex, can you hear me?" the man said tapping the unresponsive boy on the cheek "I need an ambulance at Rider residency, sixteen year old male unresponsive" ash said into a black radio that he took out of his pocket.

"Alright, let's turn him to his side" the agent quickly put the boy on a recovery position while they waited for the ambulance to come.

Not even five minutes later it could be heard a siren blaring down the streets, making ash get up from his position next to the collapse teen to go open the door. Not even a minute later he enters back again accompanied with a paramedic caring a stretcher.

The medic, was quick on his job, rolling the boy unto the stretcher, after checking for his vitals.

"Jack, it's best that you stay here, alright? I'll call you when I get some news" ash said to the emotional housekeeper as she tried to follow the paramedic back outside, pausing for a second she nodded towards the agent trusting in him to keep Alex save. She was so distressed that she didn't even blink over the fact that Ash enter the driver seat, before the ambulance was up in the road again.

Inside the vehicle, the supposed paramedic was busy restraining the young spy to the stretcher, before checking his clothes taking everything out off the pockets and looking for trackers.

It was after fifteen minutes into the journey that the boy started to wake up, now faster than the last time.

Opening his eyes, he was startled to find a very familiarity face looking back at him.

"yassen?" Alex said shocked to see the man in front of him, how did that even happen, what happen to Ash, wasn't he supposed to guard the house

"Hello, Little Alex"

Part off Alex thinks that what is happening is not real, that he his dreaming, that after he ate, he simply fell asleep while watching a show or something, but the rational part off him knows that his brain couldn't replicate something so real, he was caught like a fish biting the bait.

Pulling the restraints that were attached to the bed he was laying on just then he notices the rocking motion, and the interior of where he was, looking back to the clothes that dressed the assassin, he came to a conclusion, an ambulance, yassen kidnaped him in an ambulance.

"Do you think you will get away with this?" Alex manages the courage to speak only making the assassin shrug his shoulders giving him a measly reply "I don't see why not"

Alex knew he would not get anything out of Gregorovich so he tried another question

"Why are you doing this, why didn't you escape, you didn't need me"

"I'm not using you to escape, Alex, to do that I don't need you, besides I always keep my promises"

'Keep his promises' what did that mean, from the few encounters that they had the assassin never made any promise to him. As if noticing the confusing look on the boy yassen choose to refresh his mind